7 Kilbride Grove
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0BG
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Luxurious Contemporary Four Piece Bathroom
- Open Plan Shaker Kitchen/ Dining Aspect
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Detached Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned within a highly regarded established development this beautifully maintained 3 bedroom semi detached boasts a luxurious contemporary four piece family bathroom and a deluxe shaker style fitted kitchen with casual living/ dining aspect. Externally there is a private enclosed garden to rear plus a detached matching garage. Within walking distance of Kilbride Primary School this home will interest first time buyers searching for a home at a realistic price.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screens into:-
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Understair storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.39m x 3.68m (14'5" x 12'1")
- Fireplace with gas fire inset and black slate hearth. Light oak effect laminate flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING ASPECT 6.25m x 3.20m (20'6" x 10'6")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level beech effect shaker style fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Space for freestanding cooker. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Integrated eye level microwave oven. Complementary wall tiling. PVC double glazed door to driveway. Twin PVC double glazed doors to garden and patio.
- FIRST FLOOR
- LUXURIOUS FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin in modern vanity unit with mono bloc tap, button flush w.c, quarter rounded shower cubicle with electric shower unit and bath with shower attachment. Complementary wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.23m (13'0" x 10'7")
- At max. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 3.81m (12'9" x 12'6")
- At max. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.46m (9'9" x 8'1")
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- Neat garden to front in lawn.
Driveway to side with ample parking to:
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- Large private enclosed garden to rear.
Screened by perimeter fence. Extensive decked area. Perfect for family barbecues.
Low maintenance artificial grass area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.