7 Huntingdale Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9XZ
- Semi Detached Chalet Villa
- 3 Bedrooms/ 2+ Receptions
- Superb Sun Lounge
- Cul De Sac Position
- Large Detached Garage With Extensive Parking Forecourt
- Popular Established Development
- Gas Central Heating
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Utility Room/ Furnished Ground Floor Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors And Fascias
Positioned within a popular established development in a quiet cul de sac this spacious semi detached chalet enjoys a well balanced living layout incorporating 3 Bedrooms, 2+ receptions, sun lounge and a four piece family bathroom. Externally there are well maintained gardens plus a large detached garage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin with mono bloc tap and button flush w.c. PVC panelled walls. Separate storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 3.84m (16'7" x 12'7")
- Inglenook style fireplace with granite hearth. Cast iron wood burning stove. Laminate flooring extending through arch into:-
- DINING ROOM 2.90m x 3.73m (9'6" x 12'3")
- Twin doors to:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.86m x 3.10m (12'8" x 10'2")
- PVC double glazed door to garden.
- KITCHEN 3.20m x 3.81m (10'6" x 12'6")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding range style cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Larder cupboard. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.90m x 2.01m (9'6" x 6'7")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to driveway.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.84m (13'6" x 12'7")
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 2.92m (13'6" x 9'7")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.73m x 3.15m (12'3" x 10'4")
- WHITE FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin in modern vanity unit with mono bloc tap, button flush w.c, corner bath with telephone shower attachment and separate shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Neat garden to front in lawn.
Extensive driveway to side with ample parking to:-
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 7.70m x 3.43m (25'3" x 11'3")
- With up and over door. Power and light.
Private hard landscaped south westerly facing garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Fully paved in brick paviors.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.