7 Greenvale Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1SX
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature wall mounted electric pebble effect fire / Additional corner cast iron stove with exposed flue / Solid floor through to;
- Dining room with solid wood floor / PVC double glazed French doors and sidelights
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Range of high and low level units / Contrasting polished granite work surfaces / Centre island / Space for range style cooker / Integrated dishwasher
- Rear hall / Utility with range of light oak effect high and low level units / Access to large storage cupboard
- Landing with access to loft
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas-fired central heating / Pressurised water system / "Dri-Master" air extraction system / EV charging point for electric vehicle
- Tarmac drive to side with parking for three cars / Space for garage / Enclosed garden to rear with excellent sun orientation / Raised timber decked patio area
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented four bedroom detached house occupying a corner site in this sought after residential location close to Antrim town and all other amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from a ground floor W/C, generous living room with feature cast iron stove, dining room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear and spacious kitchen with informal dining area, this property is ideally suited to those who need a quality family home with an ensuite to the master bedroom and a four piece suite to the bathroom to include panel bath and a separate shower cubicle. Outside there is ample off street parking in the tarmac drive for up to three cars and space for a garage while the enclosed rear garden enjoys excellent sun orientation and good privacy.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed port light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tilled floor. Meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor with molded hand rail and turned balustrade. Double radiator. Feature glazed blocks to informal dining area.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C and feature grey moulded wash hand basin with monoblock mixer taps and storage below. Fully tilled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 5.36m x 3.56m (17'7 x 11'8)
- (into bay) Inset feature electric fire with pebbles and chrome surround. Wall mounted TV point. Feature corner cast iron stove with slate hearth. Double radiator. Solid wood floor through open square arch to;
- DININGROOM 4.29m x 3.58m (14'1 x 11'9)
- Solid wood floor. PVC double glazed French doors and sidelight to rear. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.97m x 3.56m (19'7 x 11'8 )
- (max) Full range cream country style units with feature handles and contrasting polished granite work surface. Inlaid 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Wall unit with lattice doors. Space for range style cooker with "Neff" wide over head pyramid style extractor canopy. Partially tilled walls to work surfaces. Matching centre island. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tilled floor. Dual aspect windows. Small under stairs storage cupboard.
- UTILITY 2.18m x 1.55m (7'2 x 5'1 )
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel stink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tilled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator. Open to;
- STORAGE CUPBOARD
- Gas fired boiler. Shelving.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. "Dri-Master" air exchange system. Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.65m x 3.56m (15'3 x 11'8 )
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature corner, coloured glass wall mounted wash hand basin with feature tap and exposed chrome gully trap. Linen effect PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tilled walls and floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.45m x 3.58m (14'7 x 11'9 )
- (max) into recess with feature stained glass diamond shaped port light. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.43m x 2.62m (11'3 x 8'7 )
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.62m x 2.51m (8'7 x 8'3)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.59m x 1.91m (8'6 x 6'3)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled splash backs. PVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot glazed door. Fully tilled floor. Single radiator.
- Low maintenance garden to front in gold stone and range of shrubs and trees. Garden to front and side in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to side with space for 3 cars. EV charging point for electric vehicle and double power socket. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Low maintenance borders and timber fencing. Greenhouse. Outside tap and light. Brick built former boiler house now used for storage. Raised timber decking with excellent sun orientation. Paved pathway to side with enclosed storage area. Timber fence and gateway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.