7 Grange Valley Grove
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9HQ
- Semi detached chalet style bungalow
- Four bedrooms / Three reception
- White fitted kitchen with dining aspect
- Ground floor shower room
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Adapatable living layout
- Detached matching garage/ Tarmac driveway
- Private site in choice residential location
- First floor shower room
Positioned on a Private elevated Site enjoying an open aspect within the highly regarded Grange Valley Development. Within easy walking distance of Schools And Town Centre. This Four bedroom Chalet enjoys an adaptable living layout to meet differing family needs. The Roofspace Conversion benefits from Three Bedrooms With Shower Room and the ground floor comprises 3 Receptions, bedroom plus shower room. Externally there is a large garage with ample parking in the driveway and the front garden has been recently landscaped.
Ideally suited to a young family or investor an early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screens. Stairwell to first floor.
Walk in cloakroom with gable side window.
- LOUNGE 5.03m x 4.11m (16'6" x 13'6")
- Attractive period style Marble Fireplace in mahogany surround with matching hearth. Twin wall lights and matching centre light. Front picture style window.
- LIVING ROOM 3.05m x 2.90m (10'0" x 9'6")
- Gable side window. Twin glass panelled doors into:
- DINING ROOM 4.04m x 2.74m (13'3" x 9'0")
- Gable side window.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.95m x 4.11m (16'3" x 13'6")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units in whitewood finish with contrasting worksurfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead recessed extractor unit. Built in double oven. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Inlaid colour coded 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Range of recessed ceiling lights complimented with under unit lighting. PVC double glazed back door. Ample space for dining.
- HALLWAY WITH SHELVED HOT PRESS
- BEDROOM 1 3.05m x 2.90m (10'0" x 9'6")
- Presently used as Home office / Study
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With modern three piece suite comprising push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen doors. Electric shower unit. Chrome towel rail/radiator. Matching ceramic tile floor. Pvc panelled ceiling
- FIRST FLOOR
- With under eaves storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 3.20m (13'6" x 10'6")
- Range of wall to wall built in wardrobes. Velux roof light.
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 2.84m (10'3" x 9'4")
- Velux roof light. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 33.60m x 2.79m (110'3" x 9'2")
- Velux roof light.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with folding screen door and electric shower unit. Low-flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Velux window.
- Occupying a spacious private site at the rear of Grange Valley development.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 18'10" x 10'10" Up and over door. Side service door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Side window.
Front garden in lawn with front perimeter brick wall recently landscaped and stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants.
Secure enclosed rear garden fully paved with gateway at gable side. PVC fascia board. Outside Light. Water tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.