7 Grange Valley Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9HB
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Living Room With Open Fire And Back Boiler
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Barge Boards/ Double Glazed Windows
- Floored Roof Space With Potential To Provide Extra Accommodation (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
- Tarmac Driveway/ Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Paved Garden/ Ornamental Front Garden
- Choice Location Within Popular Development
Three bedroom semi detached bungalow within popular Grange Valley development within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities. While requiring some internal redecoration the property will suit the purchaser searching for single storey living. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Hardwood front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Cloakcupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 5.08m x 4.11m (16'8" x 13'6")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with mahogany mantlepiece. Open fire with back boiler. Feature front window.
- REAR HALL
- Access to floored roof space with potential to provide extra accommodation (Subject to necessary approvals). Laminate flooring. Shelved hot press.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.88m x 4.11m (16'0" x 13'6")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for electric cooker with overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Recess for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Laminate flooring to dining area.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 2.74m (13'4" x 9'0")
- Range of wall mounted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.87m (10'0" x 9'5")
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.26m (9'10" x 7'5")
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Matching accessories.
- Situated within Grange Valley Drive development just off Avondale Drive within walking distance to Ballyclare town centre.
Tarmac driveway. Ornamental front garden.
Enclosed rear garden laid in paving with range of ornamental shrubbery.
- Detached Garage 5.87m x 2.84m (19'3" x 9'4")
- Up and over door. Side service door. Gable side window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric light and power points.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.