7 Gateside Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9GR
- Well Presented Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Space
- Allocated Parking
- PVC Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- Popular Development
- Ideal First Time Buy/Buy To Let Investment
This well presented second floor apartment is located in the Gateside Park Development, Ballyclare. Located within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre it benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, and public transport networks as well as having elevated countryside views to the rear. An ideal investment for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, open plan kitchen, living and dining space, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from allocated parking and access to a communal yard area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with matching side screens. Stairwell to upper floors. Access to communal rear garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door. Wood laminate floor covering through lounge and bedrooms. Access to store. Intercom system.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING SPACE 7.75m x 4.27m (25'5" x 14'0" )
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated 4 ring gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed). Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m x 3.35m (12'4" x 11'0")
- At widest points. Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 3.30m (12'4" x 10'10" )
- At widest points. Views over surrounding countryside
- Modern fitted 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Allocated parking to the front.
Access to communal rear garden to the rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.