7 Fountain Mews
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DZ
- Entrance porch with oak, part glazed door to;
- Entrance hall / Staircase to First Floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 15'2 x 10'10 with "hole in the wall" fireplace and inset stove / Part glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob and dishwasher / Open square archway to;
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating
- Superb town centre living with dedicated off street parking
This is an excellent opportunity for all first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid townhouse with sunroom to the rear, in this discreet, small gated development at the top of Fountain Street close to the long anticipated new development at the old Antrim Technical College. Offer well proportioned rooms with the additional benefit of a ground floor W/C and a generous bathroom suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Oak part glazed door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with oak moulded hand rail and painted fluted balustrade. Open to under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and feature 'trough' style wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and polished chrome towel rail beneath. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.62m x 3.30m (15'2 x 10'10)
- Hole in the wall fire place with inset multi-solid fuel stove. Quarry stone hearth. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Oak painted glazed French doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.26m x 3.61m (17'3 x 11'10)
- Oak effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles, glazed corner displays and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring 'halogen' hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Mid-level double oven. Integrated dish washer. Recess for integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed wall mounted gas boiler. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Open square archway to;
- SUNROOM 2.62m x 2.06m (8'7 x 6'9)
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Storage cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 2.79m (11'10 x 9'2)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.62m x 2.77m (15'2 x 9'1)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 2.44m (11'6 x 8)
- (max) Over-stair storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.57m x 2.39m (8'5 x 7'10)
- Panel bath with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower and glazed cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Two single radiators.
- Pavier brick side by side parking to front for 2 cars. Right of way to rear for bin area. Timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed yard area to rear in pavier brick and gold stone display.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.