This is a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial farm holding of circa 57.7no. acres of good quality cutting and grazing lands, period farmhouse and a range of agricultural outhouses; all held within one block.
The farm is accessed by way of concreate/tarmac laneway off the Coolsythe Road, and section of lands can be additionally accessed by way of a laneway off the Tamlough Road.
The lands are watered by concrete drinkers; bordered by mix of hedge and post and wire fencing.
There is a hardstanding lane running from the yard partially dissecting the holding.
The farmhouse is in need of renovation or would be suitable for a replacement dwelling; subject to obtaining all relevant planning consents.
The property is being sold with Vacant Possession.
There are NO Entitlements with the land.
Viewings are through Scott Edmondson of Country Estates (Ballymena) on 028 256 55733 or email@example.com
- Back Hallway 3.65 x 1.52 (11'11" x 4'11")
- with tile floor.
- Kitchen 4.68 x 3.4 (15'4" x 11'1")
- fitted with oak effect high and low level units. 1 1/2 bowl sink. Integrated hob, oven/grill and microwave. Tile floor and splash back.
- Utility Room 3.38 x 2.27 (11'1" x 7'5")
- fitted with low level wall units and stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower Room 2.26 x 0.87 (7'4" x 2'10")
- with WC and WHB and Shower cubicle.
- Dining Room 3.67 x 3.28 (12'0" x 10'9")
- with open fire.
- Lounge 4.95 x 3.76 (16'2" x 12'4")
- with Oil Fire Range.
- Bolier Room/Store
- with OFCH boiler.
- Front Hall 2.95 x 1.94 (9'8" x 6'4")
- hard wood double glazed front door.
- Sitting Room 3.78 x 3.76 (12'4" x 12'4")
- with open fire with tiled fireplace.
- First Floor
- Landing with hot press cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Rear 4.3 x 2.0 (14'1" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 2 - Front 4.37 x 3.47 (14'4" x 11'4")
- with open fire with tile fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 - Front 3.57 x 2.98 (11'8" x 9'9")
- double recessed wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 - Front 3.67 x 3.13 (12'0" x 10'3")
- Family Bathroom 2.26 x 2.72 (7'4" x 8'11")
- fitted with WC, WHB, and Bath. Tiled walls.
- Country Estates (Ballymena) Limited for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending Purchasers or Lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer at contract (ii) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them (iii) no person in the employment of Country Estates (Ballymena) Limited has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property. (iv) Country Estates (Ballymena) Limited have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.