This well presented semi-detached villa is located within the quiet, sought after Cogry area of Doagh, Ballyclare. The property benefits from being within close proximity to local amenities such as shops, primary schools and transport networks as well as being a 5 minute drive from Ballyclare town centre.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge with open fire, dining room, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of gardens front and rear with patio area, private driveway and a detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed PVC composite front door with matching side screens. Access to walk in store with alarm panel. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 3.89m (16'7 x 12'9)
- widest points. Focal point open fire with back boiler link up, mahogany surround, marble tiled inset and tiled hearth. Picture window to front elevation. Wood laminate floor covering.
- DINING ROOM 3.81m x 2.97m (12'6 x 9'9)
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio area and garden. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.89m x 3.28m (12'9 x 10'9 )
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over, eye level oven and microwave oven. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Space for dishwasher. Wine rack. Access to larder style storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Open access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.82m x 2.01m (9'3 x 6'7)
- High and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed service door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and partially floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.81m (13'6 x 12'6 )
- widest points. Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 3.23m (12'9 x 10'7)
- BEDROOM 3 4.19m x 2.90m (13'9 x 9'6)
- Velux window
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled corner bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls. Wood effect floor covering.
- Front garden finished in lawn with trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Secluded rear garden finished in lawn and paved patio area with mature trees and shrubs.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.31m x 2.90m (17'5 x 9'6)
- Electric roller shutter door. Separate service door to garden. High and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Plumbed and space for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Built in shelving with additional storage to loft area. Power and light. Oil fired central heating boiler.