7 Clady Terrace
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4QW
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Living room / Bedroom 5 to ground floor
- Kitchen with informalo living and dining area 24' x 15'5 / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of bespoke light and dark grey high and low level units and centre island / Integrated ioven, hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- Utility room with oil-fired boiler
- First floor landing with access to loft via fold-out ladder
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include free-standing bath and large walk-in shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Underfloor heating to ground floor / Extensive use of tiling to ground floor, bathroom and ensuite / Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms /
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a large four or possibly five bedroom detached house in what is widely regarded as one of the most sought after areas in Co. Antrim. Ideally suited to those with a growing family this well proportioned home offers four generous double bedrooms to the first floor (master with ensuite) together with a large family bathroom with modern white suite to include large walk-in shower cubicle. Downstairs the large kitchen, living and dining area forms the hub of the house with the benefit of PVC double glazed French doors onto a paved patio over looking the Clady River below. The luxury, bespoke kitchen units are finished in hues of dark and light grey with a centre island and will benefit from integrated oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. The living accommodation is further enhanced by a spacious lounge with feature bay window and additional living room that could also be used as a fifth bedroom if necessary providing a degree of flexibility. Floor covering will comprise extensive tiling to the ground floor, bathroom and ensuite with carpet to the stairs, landing and all bedrooms. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb, newly constructed family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite 6 panel entrance door and double glazed sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and flutted ballustrade. Small under stair storage area.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature "trough" style wash hand basin with "monbloc" mixer taps and storage below. Extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 5.44m x 4.47m (17'10" x 14'8" )
- (into bay) Dual aspect windows. Wired for wall mounted electric fire. Glazed door to entrance hall.
- LIVING/BEDROOM 5 4.72m x 3.02m (15'6 x 9'11)
- Low voltage down lights. High level wall mounted TV point.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING AREA 7.32m x 4.70m (24 x 15'5)
- Low voltage down lights to kitchen/dining area. High level wall mounted TV point. Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio. Kitchen units not yet installed but understood to be range of dark and light grey high and low level units to include integrated oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. One and a half bowl sink unit. Centre island with ceiling extractor fan above.
- UTILITY 3.02m x 1.47m (9'11 x 4'10)
- Low level storage cupboard. Sink unit. PVC double glazed door to rear. Oil-fired boiler inside.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft via fold out wooden ladder. Linen cupboard with shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 3.53m (14'5 x 11'7)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. High level TV point.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and "trough" style wall mounted wash hand basin with "monbloc" taps. Storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Pivot and slide glazed door. Fully tiled floor and skirting. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 4.72m x 3.84m (15'6 x 12'7)
- High level wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.34m x 3.07m (14'3 x 10'1)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.25m x 3.15m (10'8 x 10'4)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 4.70m x 2.08m (15'5 x 6'10)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended free standing bath with off-set features polished chrome stand pipe mixer taps and attached hand held pencil shower. Low flush W/C and feature moulded wall mounted wash hand basin with storage below and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Large walk in fully tiled shower cubicle with polished chrome mixer shower, drench shower head and hand held paddle style shower. Glazed screen. Fully tiled floor. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- Accessed via "The Old Mill" and with a right of way over a shared lane. Pink stone drive with off street parking for 3 cars. Timber pedestrian gate and fencing to fully enclosed garden to side and rear laid in topsoil and ready for grass seed. PVC oil tank. Pink stone pathway to rear, slightly raised paved patio with views over Clady River.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the appliances or services have been tested at the property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.