7 Carson Terrace
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0PJ
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Good Sized Living/ Dining Room
- Stone Built Fireplace
- Kitchen With Fitted Units
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Bedrooms At First Floor
- Aluminium Framed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- On Site Car Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment Opportunity
End terrace two storey house situated in a small row of similar properties, on the outskirts of Doagh Village, with on site car forecourt. The property has been upgraded over the years to include installation of aluminum framed windows and oil fired central heating. Some redecoration works are ongoing however various works remain incomplete. This is an ideal first time buy/ investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Glass panelled front door. Ceramic tile floor.
- LIVING/ DINING ROOM 6.32m x 2.79m (20'9" x 9'2")
- Stone fireplace and hearth. Understair store.
- KITCHEN 3.51m x 2.67m (11'6" x 8'9")
- Range of modern fitted units.. Cooker point with overhead filter hood. Freestanding fridge. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. French door into rear yard.
- With three piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.15m x 2.95m (10'4" x 9'8")
- Wall to wall sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.51m (12'0" x 8'3")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Convenient location on the outskirts of Doagh Village, close to all village amenities.
On site front car parking.
Small enclosed rear yard with boiler house.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.