7 Bush Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1BX
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 21'1 x 11'8 (max) with wood laminate floor / 15 pane glazed door to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of wood effect high and low level units / Space for cooker and fridge freezer
- Rear hall with access to ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes and storage
- Bathroom with white suite / Elecric shower over the bath
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Enclosed gardens and yard area to front, side and rear / Block built storage shed and additional storage and boiler house
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom end terraced house in this sought after area just off the Parkhall Road and within easy access of the local secondary schools, Bus and train station and Antrim Area Hospital. Deceptively spacious with living room and generous open plan kitchen with informal dining area, the property also benefits from a ground floor W/C , three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite to include for electric shower over the bath. With double glazed windows, oil-fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers including those who need he additional garden space to the side and large block built store in the rear yard area. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed and leaded portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature leaded double glazed portlight to front. Staircase to first floor. Double radiator. 15 pane glazed door to;
- LIVINGROOM 3.68m x 3.56m (12'1 x 11'8)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. 15 pane glazed door to;
- DINING ROOM 3.91m x 3.28m (12'10 x 10'9)
- 15 pane glazed door to rear porch. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiator. Open to;
- KITCHEN 3.94m x 2.72m (12'11 x 8'11)
- Full range of wood effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. 15 pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- REAR PORCH 1.65m x 1.24m (5'5 x 4'1)
- Fully tiled floor. Mostly double glazed door and side light to rear. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.35m (11'8 x 11')
- (max) Double doors to overstair storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.01m x 3.02m (13'2 x 9'11)
- (max) Double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.52m x 2.62m (14'10 x 8'7)
- (max) Plus open shelving with over head lockers. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with 'Triton' electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Wood strip ceiling. Single radiator.
- Low level pedestrian gate and wall to mostly paved forecourt with gold stone display. Access to side garden in lawn with 6ft timber fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed yard area at rear. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- ATTACHED BOILER HOUSE 2.11m x 1.32m (6'11 x 4'4)
- Oil-fired boiler.
- ATTACHED STORAGE SHED 1.52m x 1.35m (5 x 4'5)
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE SHED 3.05m x 3.00m (10 x 9'10)
- Part glazed service door and single glazed window.
- IMPORANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.