7 Belmont Heights
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1BD
- Substantially extended detached house and large dual access garage
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to gallery landing
- Three large reception rooms to original house
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Utility room
- Four well proportioned bedrooms to original house / Master with luxury ensuite shower room
- Large family bathroom with free-standing "ball & claw" slipper bath and separate shower cubicle
- Modern extension with first floor lounge with free-standing cast iron stove / Two additional bedrooms / Both with luxury ensuite shower rooms and mezzanine level over
- Gym / Dance studio (free standing equipment mostly available by separate negotiation)
- Large wet room with shower area and W/C / Six man Swedish sauna
- Pavier brick drive with parking for four plus cars / Gardens to front and fully enclosed two tiered garden to rear in neat lawn and pavier brick patio
This is a truly exceptional detached property in what is arguably one of Antrim's most sought after addresses occupying a prominent and deceptively generous, elevated site with open aspect to the front and fully enclosed "courtyard" garden to the rear. The property has been substantially extended to provide an additional first floor living room with vaulted ceiling and dramatic cathedral style window to the front. With the addition of two further bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms and mezzanine floors, to compliment the existing four bedrooms (master with ensuite) together with an integral four car garage, gym / dance studio and a wet room with sauna attached, this property compares with no other available on the market in the local area. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the accommodation and quality of this incredible home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door with double glazed sidelight and half moon over to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor gallery landing with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Open to under-stairs. Access to meter cupboard. Double doors to cloak cupboard. Double radiator.
- STUDY/OFFICE AREA 4.65m x 3.56m (15'3 x 11'8)
- Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling and center rose. 2No. double radiators.
- LOUNGE 5.69m x 4.09m (18'8 x 13'5)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with feature mahogany surround and part polished cast iron and tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Ceiling cornice and centre rose. 2No. double radiators and 1No. single radiator. 8 pane beveled glass French doors to;
- DINING ROOM 4.09m x 2.97m (13'5 x 9'9)
- Ceiling cornice and centre rose. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN 5.00m x 2.97m (16'5 x 9'9)
- Painted solid oak kitchen units with contrasting work surfaces and glazed display cabinet with inset lighting. One and a quar bowl ceramic single drainer sink unit with polished chrome taps. Corner integrated 4 ring gas hob with low level double oven and grill. Corner extractor canopy. Integrated fridge and semi-integrated dish washer. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Over window pelmet. Low voltage LED down lights. Under unit strip lighting. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 3.00m x 1.93m (9'10 x 6'4)
- Range of matching solid oak painted low level units with contrasting work surface and single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Hard wood stable effect door with double glazed port-light. Door to extension hallway. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to first floor lounge extension.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 3.99m (13'4 x 13'1)
- (Into full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding, mirrored doors.) Overstair storage cupboard. 2No. double radiators.
- ENSUITE 2.97m x 1.60m (9'9 x 5'3)
- Recently installed modern white suite comprising his 'n' hers moulded ceramic wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Sensor lighting to wall mirror. Twin shaver points. Low threshold double shower cubicle with glazed panel and sliding glazed door. Feature "Mira Platinum" thermostatic power shower with 'bluetooth' remote control to main shower and "drench" shower head. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage LED down lights. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m x 3.00m (13'4 x 9'10)
- 2No. double radiator.s
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5 x 9'10)
- 2No. single radiator.s
- BEDROOM 4 3.48m x 2.54m (11'5 x 8'4 )
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.51m x 3.00m (11'6 x 9'10)
- (max) Victorian style suite comprising free standing "ball & claw foot" slipper bath with gold coloured antique telephone hand shower and mixer taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and "Mira Jump" electric shower unit. Twin wall light points. Wood effect bathroom vinyl flooring.
- EXTENDED GROUND FLOOR
- 4 Panel hard wood mahogany door with feature half moon leaded glass portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tilled floor. Under stairs storage. Access to integral garage. Staircase to first floor lounge with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 11.35m x 6.81m (37'3 x 22'4)
- (max) Electric roller shutter doors to front and side. "Belfast" style sink with hot and cold water taps. 13Amp and 16Amp sockets. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Oil-fired boiler. Side roller door to enclosed rear courtyard.
- GYM / DANCE STUDIO 6.71m x 4.67m (22 x 15'4)
- Semi-solid wood floor. 2 full walls of mirrors. Low voltage LED down lights. Wall mounted TV point.
- WET ROOM 2.90m x 1.42m (9'6 x 4'8)
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Open shower area with 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Fully tiled walls and mosaic effect fully tiled floor. Hardwood door to rear with double glazed portlight. Access to;
- 6 man "Finnolme" Sauna from Sweden with glazed door.
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE 7.19m x 6.71m (23'7 x 22)
- (max) Cathedral windows into vaulted ceiling. Free standing cast iron multi-solid fuel stove with slate effect "Z"-stone floor to ceiling tiled wall section. Solid wood floor. 2 No. double radiators. Opens to;
- BEDROOM HALLWAY
- Solid wood floor. 2No. single radiators.
- BEDROOM 5 5.51m x 4.62m (18'1 x 15'2)
- (max) Solid wood floor. Double glazed "Velux" fire escape window. Vaulted ceiling with fixed "ladder" style staircase to mezzanine level. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit and pivot and slide door. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights. White heated towel rail.
- MEZZANINE FLOOR 4.62m x 3.00m (15'2 x 9'10)
- Solid wood floor. Power and light. Double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- BEDROOM 6 6.65m x 4.11m (21'10 x 13'6)
- (max) Low voltage down lights. Double and single radiators. Vaulted ceiling with fixed "ladder" style staircase to mezzanine level.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. White heated towel rail.
- MEZZANINE FLOOR 4.09m x 2.67m (13'5 x 8'9)
- Solid wood floor. Double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- Generous pavier brick drive to front with parking for four plus cars. Access to large integral garage. Garden to front in neat lawn with low level hedging, young conifer trees and well stocked borders and display beds. Pavier brick pathway to front and side with access through timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed courtyard to rear in pavier brick with steps to raised garden in neat lawn. Railway sleeper edging. Access to wet room and roller shutter door to integral garage. Outside power socket and tap. 2No. 900 liter slimline PVC tanks. Timber pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.