6C The Village
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0AA
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room With Patio Doors
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Cloakroom With W.c/ Alarm System
- White Bathroom Suite/ En Suite Shower Room
- Attic Room Suited For Use As Games Room/ Office
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows And French Doors
- Communal Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Garden With Patio Area And Shrubbery
- Excellent Location Within Templepatrick Village
Excellent three bedroom semi detached house located within the village of Templepatrick within walking distance to local schools and amenities. The property has been finished to an excellent standard throughout and benefits from an additional attic room suitable for a number of uses. Early viewing is highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood double glazed front door with multi point locking system and double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Ceramic tiled floor. Painted six panel doors throughout.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- Comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Recessed lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.66m x 3.05m (18'7" x 10'0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated automatic washing machine. Inlaid four ring ceramic hob with integrated overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Eye level double combi oven.. Recessed under unit lighting. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door to garden.
- LIVING ROOM 5.05m x 3.25m (16'7" x 10'8")
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Oak laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 5.05m x 2.79m (16'7" x 9'2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 2.84m (13'0" x 9'4")
- With three piece suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and stainless steel mixer tap, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Matching accessories.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 4.98m x 3.53m (16'4" x 11'7")
- Velux roof light.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With modern three piece suite comprising PVC panelled corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower and sliding screen door, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux roof light.
- ATTIC ROOM 5.05m x 4.04m (16'7" x 13'3")
- Velux roof light. Suited for use as games room/ office.
- Accessed via entrance off The Village, Templepatrick. Communal off street parking.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area and raised shrubbery.
PVC oil tank. Outside light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.