6C Junction Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4NP
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Living room with feature fireplace and French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of antique pine high and low level units / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Integrated double oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- First floor landing
- Five well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Luxury family bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / "Beam" central vacuum system / Pressurised water system / PVC fascia and soffits
- Detached garage with gold stoned drive and parking area / Fully landscaped gardens to front and rear / Timber sun house
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented five bedroom detached house and detached garage occupying a generous, landscaped site in this popular residential location half way between Antrim and Randalstown and within easy access of most local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout having been recently repainted internally and benefiting from new fitted carpets, the property benefits from two spacious reception rooms, together with large kitchen with informal dining area and separate utility room and ground floor W/C. Upstairs the five well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) are likely to appeal to those with a growing family who will also appreciate the generous garden space and especially the private, well stocked low maintenance garden to the rear with well appointed sunhouse. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door and double glazed sidelight with half moon over to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pine stair case to first floor with moulded handrail and turned balustrade. Open to under stair storage. Part glazed and frosted doors to:
- LOUNGE 5.36m x 4.17m (17'7 x 13'8)
- Open fire with pine surround and part polished cast iron inset and slate hearth. Wall light point. Television and telephone points. Two double radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m x 4.14m (13'8 x 13'7)
- Open fire with ornate pine surround and part polished cast iron inset and slate hearth. Television point. Two double radiators. Pine glazed and frosted French doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 6.65m x 3.43m (21'10 x 11'3)
- Full range of antique pine high and low level units with decorative handles, leaded and stained corner display cabinets and contrasting work surfaces with ceramic single drainer sink unit and brushed steel effect antique style mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Integrated four ring halogen hob with overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear decking.
- REAR HALL
- Storage cupboard with "Warm flow" pressurized tank. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 2.03m (7'9 x 6'8)
- Low level antique pine cupboards with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- SEPARATE W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Airing cupboard with single radiator and shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 4.14m (13'9 x 13'7)
- (max) Telephone point. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Excel" thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 4.06m (13'8" x 13'3" )
- (into dormer window) Access to eaves storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 3.12m (12'1 x 10'3)
- Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.19m x 3.63m (into dormer) (13'9 x 11'11 (into do
- (into dormer) Access to eaves storage. Television point. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 / STUDY 2.41m x 2.18m (7'11 x 7'2)
- Single radiator. Part glazed and frosted door to landing.
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower attachment. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Excel" thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Four low voltage down lights. Overhead extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Stable yard style wooden entrance gates to golden stoned driveway with parking for several cars and access to detached garage. Neat gardens to front and rear in well maintained lawns and borders. Rope effect kerbed edging. 4 Foot timber fence. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light. Raised timber decked patio area. Steps down to paved pathway. Gold stoned pathways to generous low maintenance garden to rear in gold stone, wooden edging and raised mature shrub and floor displays. Timber pedestrian gate to side. Garden area in neat lawn. Hexagonal Summer House.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.44m x 4.04m (17'10 x 13'3)
- Electric roller door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. "Beam" vacuum receptacle. PVC double glazed window and PVC service door to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property. In addition, new carpets have been laid to the lounge, living room, stairs, landing and all bedrooms since the internal photographs have been taken.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.