We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented four bedroom detached bungalow and garage occupying a generous site in this sought after rural location on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to Dunsilly Roundabout providing easy access to the M2 motorway for those commuting to Belfast and North West.
This property offers multiple accommodation options with the opportunity to be used as a three bedroom with three reception rooms or a four bedroom with two reception rooms. In every case the conservatory and kitchen with informal living and dining provide additional space for everyday enjoyment.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, the property boasts quality kitchen units with complementary quartz work surfaces and integrated fridge and dishwasher together with luxury sanitary ware to the family bathroom and stunning ensuite to the master bedroom.
Outside, the generous site is approached via a tarmac drive with ample parking for six plus cars together with enclosed secure parking and a detached garage while the gardens are broken into landscaped zones maximising privacy and the superb sun orientation.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this stunning family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature arch ways to open entrance porch with fully tiled floor. Hard wood double glazed and part leaded and stained glass entrance door with matching side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- "Amtico" solid wood floor. Two single radiators. Double doors with shelving and desk area. Double doors to hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LOUNGE 5.03m x 4.78m (16'6 x 15'8)
- Gas fire with feature wooden surround, cast iron and tiled decorative inset and slate hearth. Dual aspect windows. Feature ceiling lights and twin wall light points. Eight pane bevelled glass door to entrance hall. Two double radiators.
- DINING ROOM 3.71m x 3.58m (12'2 x 11'9)
- Hard wood double glazed window. Hard wood 8 pane bevelled glass door to conservatory. Glazed door and side light to entrance hall. Double radiator.
- SNUG 3.07m x 2.87m (10'1 x 9'5)
- Double radiator. Solid wood floor through open square archway to:
- CONSERVATORY 4.22m x 2.97m (13'10 x 9'9)
- Solid wood floor. PVC double glazed window, roof and French doors. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING AND DINING AREA 5.66m x 3.18m (18'7 x 10'5)
- Full range of painted wooden high and low level units with short chrome handles. Open displays and Welsh style dresser with glazed and leaded glass displays, open plate display with in unit and under unit lighting. Complimentary white quartz work tops with inlaid single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with over head extractor. Curved breakfast bar area with storage beneath. Integrated fridge and dish washer. Double radiator. "Amitico" solid wood flooring. Free standing wood burning stove with exposed flue with tiled hearth and part tiled wall to rear. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Storage cupboard. Part glazed door to:
- REAR HALL / UTILITY 1.96m x 1.35m (6'5 x 4'5)
- Oil-fired boiler. Louvered doors to storage. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled walls. 6 panel hard wood door to side.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 2.95m (13'8 x 9'8)
- Two sets of double doors to built-in wardrobes. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 3.15m x 1.27m (10'4 x 4'2)
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" power shower and sliding cubicle door. Push button low flush W/C and vanity unit with modern wash hand basin, feature mixer taps and storage and drawers below. Mostly tiled walls with coloured glass mosaic insets. Part timber panel wall with polished chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage automatic sensor down lights. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 2.82m (10'5 x 9'3)
- to include full wall of built-in wardrobes with matching bedside lockers. Corner wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.10m x 2.87m (10'2 x 9'5)
- to include full set of built-in wardrobes with matching over head lockers and bedside cabinets. Built-in desk area. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.15m x 2.34m (10'4 x 7'8)
- Modern white suite comprising 6 jet shower bath with feature off set taps and curved screen. "Shower force" power shower with feature shower head. Vanity unit comprising concealed flush, push button WC and moulded wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Full suite of built-in storage cupboards with opaque glass displays and low level lighting to kick boards. Feature ceiling "star" lights and shaver point. Fully tiled walls with pebble effect insets and border. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Wrought iron feature double entrance gates with tarmac drive and off street parking for 6 plus cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.33m x 3.68m (17'6 x 12'1)
- Roller shutter door.
Feature double gates to enclosed tarmac area for additional parking or trailer storage. Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Tegula brick pathway. Feature arched gates to:
Fully enclosed and paved side patio with well stocked borders. Access to:
Semi enclosed and slightly raised paved patio with pink stone display and wooden panels and pergola. Access to mostly glazed timber Summer house.
Timber gate to fully enclosed garden in neat lawn, mature conifers and well stocked borders. Privet hedge to enclosed area with two timber sheds and green house. Paved pathway to large paved patio area to rear with raised timber decked area and wild flower bed with tegula edging. Pink stone display and mature laurel hedging. Bird shed 10'11 x 10'5. Power and light. PVC double glazed window.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.