68 Temple Rise
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0AG
- Entrance hall with walk-in cloaks
- Living room 14'10 x 12'1 with open fire
- Extended kitchen with informal dining area 21'1 x 9'0
- Full range of high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob
- Utility room with low level units / Open storage cupboard
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Three with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with original white suite to include panel bath with shower attachment
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for two cars / Access to integral garage
- Gardens to front and rear in neat lawn / Excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious detached four bedroom extended bungalow with integral garage in this sought after residential development in Templepatrick close to the ever popular Templepatrick Primary School and Wallace Park recreational area and play park. In need of upgrading, this property has been competitively priced but still benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and extension to the kitchen. Occupying a slightly elevated site with superb sun orientation, this property is ideally suited to the downsizer or those with a young family in need of close proximity to a quality Primary School. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Large walk-in cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.52m x 3.68m (14'10 x 12'1)
- Open fire with feature surround and tiled inset and hearth. Double radiator.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 6.43m x 2.74m (21'1 x 9)
- Full range of high and low level units with wood trim and complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob and mid level double oven. Space for fridge. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 4.22m x 2.34m (13'10" x 7'8" )
- (max) Range of low level units and contrasting work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to rear. Open to walk-in storage 4'11 x 4. Fully tiled floor. Access to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.21m x 2.87m (17'1 x 9'5)
- Remote controlled electric roller shutter door. Power and light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.02m x 3.02m (9'11 x 9'11)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. Over head lockers and vanity space with mirror and drawer set. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.02m x 2.69m (9'11 x 8'10)
- Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.02m x 2.69m (9'11 x 8'10)
- into desk with drawer set. Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.00m x 2.69m (9'10 x 8'10)
- Single radiator.
- Original white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Access to integral garage. Low level hedging to front and side with garden in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Stoned pathway to side with access to rear garden in neat lawn. Outside tap. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.