68 Birch Hill Meadows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2TY
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / Master with full range of built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for two cars / Fully enclosed garden to rear with timber decking and excellent sun orientation
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious three bed end townhouse in this popular residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Occupying a generous site with excellent sun orientation the property is ideally located for anyone working in Antrim Area Hospital. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.80m x 3.66m (max) (15'9 x 12 (max))
- Open fire with feature wooden surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Access to under stair storage.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.67m x 2.67m (15'4 x 8'9)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floors. Single radiator. Low voltage down lights. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Storage cupboard with "Worcester" gas boiler. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.70m x 2.67m (15'5" x 8'9" )
- (max) into built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.67m x 2.29m (8'9" x 7'6" )
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.26m (8'9" x 7'4" )
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising paneled bath with "Mira Go" electric shower over and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floors. Part tiled walls to bath area. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Low maintenance stoned display area. Tarmac pathway to side with timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance stoned display and raised timber decking. 6 Ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light. Steps down to lower tier at rear with stoned display and concrete base for timber shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.