, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2AN
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Understair storage cupboard
- Lounge 20'6 x 12' (into bay) with open fire and feature surround / Glazed door to;
- Dining room with full depth double glazed window to front
- Living room with semi-solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of pine high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Double doors to Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Utility area and ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned first floor bedrooms / Extended master bedroom with full range of built-in furniture / Access to walk-in dressing room and ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with champaign coloured suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Attached garage with remote roller shutter door / Oil-fired central heating / Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm / Extensive gardens
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented and substantially extended four bedroom detached house with converted garage and additional attached garage plus sunroom all occupying a large end or cul-d-sac position in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property boasts four reception rooms and four bedrooms with the master benefiting from a generous two storey extension creating a walk-in wardrobe and substantial ensuite shower room. As part of another extension, the property now has a utility area and a ground floor W/C while the partial conversion of the original garage has created a generous dining room while still retaining a substantial storage room and new, attached garage. The property is approached via a pavier brick driveway that could easily accommodate up to five cars with provision for the remaining front garden to be used for additional parking. The timber fence and pedestrian gate screens off the large garden area to the side and rear laid in neat lawn, mature hedging and substantial pavier brick patio area making this the ideal home for those with a growing family who want a combination of outdoor space and plenty of internal rooms suitable for anyone working from home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with PVC strip ceiling and tiled step. Mahogany effect PVC entrance door with oval shaped double glazed port light and side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor with mahogany hand rail and turned ballustrading. Painted wood strip ceiling. Dado rail. Access to under stair storage.
- LOUNGE 6.25m x 3.66m (20'6 x 12')
- (into bay) Open fire with ornate mahogany surround and polished marble and granite inset and hearth. Semi-solid wood floor. 2No. double radiators. Corniced ceiling. 8 pane bevelled glass door to:
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 3.51m (11'9 x 11'6)
- Semi-solid wood floor. Painted wood strip ceiling. Full depth PVC double glazed window to front. Picture light point. Meter cupboard. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.38m x 3.25m (11'1 x 10'8)
- Semi-solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.92m x 3.25m (19'5 x 10'8)
- Full range of pine high and low level units with glazed corner displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated "Bosch" four ring gas hob with over head extractor canopy. Integrated "Bosch" mid level microwave and combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge. Semi integrated"Bosch" dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Part wood strip ceiling with directional spot lights. Part mock beam ceiling. Dado rail. Single radiator. Fully tiled floors. 10 pane glazed French doors to:
- SUN ROOM 3.00m x 2.97m (9'10 x 9'9)
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors to side garden. Twin wall light to points. Wood strip ceiling. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Access to storage cupboard with wood laminate floor and shelving.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Wood laminate floor. "Creda" high level electric blow heater.
- FROM REAR HALL
- Step down to:
- UTILITY 1.70m x 1.52m (5'7 x 5')
- Pine effect high and low level units with contrasting work surface and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge. Wood laminate floor. Half tiled walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Wood laminate floor. "Glen" wall mounted electric heater.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- EXTENDED BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.28m (13'3" x 10'9")
- Full range of built in bedroom furniture comprising 2No. double wardrobes with part glazed panels, low level corner vanity with drawer sets and cupboard space. Built-in bed surround with single wardrobe and bedside lockers with open corner glazed shelving above. Over canopy with recessed lighting. Single radiator.
- WALK-IN WARDROBE 1.78m x 1.37m (5'10 x 4'6)
- With hanging space and shelving above.
- ENSUITE 1.83m x 1.75m (6' x 5'9)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 3.25m (11'1 x 10'8)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 3.12m (11'11 x 10'3)
- (into recess) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.63m x 2.49m (11'11 x 8'2)
- (into recess) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.98m x 1.96m (6'6 x 6'5)
- Champagne coloured suite comprising panelled bath with polished chrome antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. "Mira Sport" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls to bathroom area with decorative border. Half tiled walls to remainder with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Wood strip ceiling with directional spot lights. Single radiator.
- Pavier brick drive to front with off street parking for up to 5 cars. Access to:
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.56m x 3.28m (18'3 x 10'9)
- Electric remote controlled shutter door. Power and light. PVC double glazed window to rear. Open square archway to:
- ATTACHED BOILER / STORAGE ROOM 3.51m x 2.59m (11'6 x 8'6)
- Ducted for dryer. Oil-fired boiler. Range of high and low level units. Power and light. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
Extensive gardens to front in neat lawn, timber fencing and well stocked borders with shrubs and trees. Paved pathway through rustic pergula to large pavier brick patio at rear. Mature conifer hedging. Low level brick wall and raised stone display area. Paved pathway to rear with access via timber pedestrian gate to concrete bins enclosure with timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.