, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LS
- Entrance foyer with wood laminate floor / Pine double doors to;
- Open plan living room with staircase to first floor
- Open fire with back boiler for central heating and hot water / Rustic pine surround and part polished cast iron inset
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of rustic pine high and low level units / "Belfast" style sink with polished granite double drainer
- First floor landing with access to attic / Generous walk-in storage cupboard
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with wood laminate floors / Master with full wall of walk-in wardrobes with part mirrored doors
- Bathroom with "Victorian" style white suite to include panel bath wih polished chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower / Fully tiled shower cubicle / Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin / F
- PVC double glazed windows / Dual link up Oil-fired and solid fuel central heating / Generous gardens to rear in neat lawn and concrete patio area / Excellent sun orientation
- Superb opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom mid townhouse occupying a superb position within this sought after residential area just off the Greystone Road and within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a good standard throughout, the property boasts PVC double glazed windows together with dual link-up central heating with both oil-fired boiler and open fire with back boiler for central heating and hot water. With rustic pine kitchen units and large bathroom with "Victorian" style suite, this property is likely to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers, especially those who want a generous garden to the rear with excellent sun orientation.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood entrance door with double glazed, leaded and stained glass port light and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Wood laminate floor. Pine double doors to:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 5.41m x 4.52m (17'9 x 14'10)
- Open fire with back boiler for central heating and hot water. Rustic pine surround with part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Small under stair storage cupboard. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.47m x 2.87m (14'8 x 9'5)
- Full range of rustic pine high and low level units with glazed display cabinet and open plate rack. Contrasting work surfaces with polished granite double drainer and inset "Belfast" sink and mixer taps. Wine rack. Space for corner cooker with recessed display shelf to fully tiled splash back. Over head extractor in decorative pine canopy. Plumbed for slim line dish washer. Space for fridge and plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Chinese slate fully tiled floor. Breakfast bar with polished chrome leg. Directional low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Meter cupboard. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Generous walk-in storage cupboard with hanging space and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 2.97m (12'7 x 9'9)
- into full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding part mirrored doors. Low voltage down lights. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.59m x 2.44m (8'6 x 8')
- Wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 2.03m (11'7 x 6'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.96m x 1.80m (13' x 5'11)
- (max) Victorian style white suite compromising panelled bath with polished chrome antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Tarmac off street parking for one car. Pink stone display suitable for additional parking. Shared entry to rear with access to brick built semi-detached boiler house with oil fired boiler. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, crazy paved pathway and concrete patio area. 5Ft. timber fencing. Outside tap and light. PVC oil tank. Excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property. This property is owned by a staff member of Country Estates.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.