, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LS
- Entrance porch with PVC double glazed door and windows
- Living room 14'11 x 11'9 with imitation fire and sandstone coloured surround
- Kitchen with informal dining / Staircase to first floor
- Full range of coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Oak effect worksurfaces and matching upstands
- Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with double doors to built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Pressurised water system
- Tarmac side by side parking to front / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio / Semi-detached brick built store
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom mid townhouse occupying a superb position within this sought after residential area just off the Greystone Road and within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities.
Finished to a superb standard throughout, the property has been recently upgraded to include for the installation of new kitchen units and integrated oven and hob and in addition benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and spacious bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower over. Outside the spacious garden to the rear benefits from excellent sun orientation while the tarmac drive to the front provides side by side parking for two cars.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.50m x 1.42m (4'11 x 4'8)
- Vintage tiled effect floor. Single radiator. 4 panel door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.55m x 3.58m (14'11 x 11'9)
- Imitation fire with sandstone coloured surround, inset and hearth. Electric coal effect inset fire. Double and single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.72m x 4.55m (15'6 x 14'11)
- Full range of coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with polished chrome handles and oak effect work surfaces with matching up-stands. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Space for American style fridge freezer. Low voltage down lights. Wood laminate floor. Double doors to larder unit with meter board. Double radiator. Stair case to first floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.53m (11'8 x 11'7)
- (max) plus double doors to built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.92m x 2.62m (9'7 x 8'7)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 2.08m (11'7 x 6'10)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.90m x 1.83m (9'6 x 6')
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit over and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Tarmac side by side parking at front for 2 cars. Door providing shared access to rear. Open to:
Generous garden to rear in neat lawn with 6Ft. timber fencing and low maintenance barked display area. PVC tank. Timber fence partially enclosing bin storage area to rear of:
- SEMI DETACHED STORE 1.60m x 1.22m (5'3 x 4')
- Oil fired boiler. Shelving. Power and light.
- Raised and mostly paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.