65 Meadow Lands
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EX
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'6 x 14'11 (into bay) with open fire and freature pine surround / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door and matching double glazed side panel to the rear
- Full range of light oak high and low level units / Integrated "Neff" gas hob and low level combination oven and grill / Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine / Space for tumble dryer
- First floor landing with solid wood floor
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Generous bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to side with parking for three cars (two of which are side by side)
- Enclosed gardens to rear in neat lawn and 6ft. fence / Space for garage
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous site in this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities including a range of shops, restaurants and coffee shops at The Junction retail park. With close proximity to the M2 motorway at Dunsilly, this property is ideally suited to home owners who work locally or who need easy access to Belfast or the North West. Offering generous, well appointed accommodation to include for an ensuite to the master bedroom and large open plan kitchen with informal dining area and range of traditional light oak units with integrated oven, gas hob, fridge and freezer, this property is likely to appeal to those with a growing family in need of quality space in a well established area. Only on full internal viewing can one begin to appreciate this superb property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch.
Hard wood double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Louvered doors to under stair storage. Larger walk-in under stair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.72m x 4.55m (15'6 x 14'11)
- (into bay) Open fire with feature pine surround and part polished cast iron and decorative tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Twin wall light points. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 6.63m x 2.97m (21'9 x 9'9)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with glazed displays and feature handles. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring "Neff" gas hob with over head extractor. Low level "Neff" combination oven and grill with open and slide door. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for dish washer and washing machine. Space for dryer. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Solid wood floor to dining area laid in a herringbone pattern. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. PVC double glazed door and matching sidelight to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Solid wood floor. Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
- plus full wall of built-in storage comprising two double wardrobes. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.74m (12'2 x 9)
- into wardrobe recess. Box style window.Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.82m (9'9 x 9'3)
- (max). Double louvered doors to over stair wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.00m x 1.96m (9'10 x 6'5)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off set mixer taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Three quarter tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive to side with parking for 3 cars to include side by side for 2 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Attached oil-fired boiler house to side. Timber pedestrian gate with 7ft. timber side panels to:
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn. Space for garage. 6 Ft timber fencing. Paved patio. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.