, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DL
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room with dual aspect windows / Remote controlled electric wall mounted fire
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob / Space for fridge freezer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with wood laminate flooring / One with built-in storage
- Recently installed shower room with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed front and rear doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Extensive gardens to side and rear in lawn
- Excellent sun orientation
- Superb opportunity for downsizers and young professionals alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom mid bungalow occupying a generous corner site with large rear garden overlooking Massereene Golf Course and benefiting from excellent sun orientation. Recently refurbished to include for new kitchen units in cream coloured country style to include integrated oven and hob and a modern white shower room with fully tiled cubicle and electric shower unit. Ideally suited to the young professional or those wishing to downsize, this property is ideally positioned to take leisurely walks to the Lough Shore or make use of the Antrim Forum leisure facilities. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb bungalow located in what is widely believed to be one of the most sought after areas in Antrim town. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed port-light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Meter cupboard. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.24m x 3.38m (13'11 x 11'1 )
- Remote controlled wall mounted electric fire. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.15m x 2.49m (10'4 x 8'2)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with contrasting butcher block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with pull-out over head extractor fan and low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Wood laminate floor. Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. PVC double glazed door and window to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5 x 10'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 2.46m (12'4 x 8'1)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Built-in storage cupboard with hanging space and shelving. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Concrete pathway to front with low maintenance forecourt. Covered shared access to rear. Pedestrian gate to very large corner site with extensive garden in lawn. Concrete pathway and flower displays. Mature confer trees. PVC tank.
Block built store with oil-fired boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested in the property.
*Purchasers are advised that this property will be suitable for CASH BUYERS ONLY*
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.