65 Dundela Avenue
Ballyhackamore, Belmont Road Area, East Belfast
, Co. Antrim
, BT4 3BU
- Attractive End-Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Highly Desired Location
- Recently Installed Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Newly Refurbished Shower Room
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Private Enclosed Courtyard To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed
Beautifully presented throughout, this attractive red brick two bedroom end-townhouse benefits from a recently installed high gloss fitted kitchen, a newly fitted modern shower room and two well-proportioned bedrooms. Perfectly positioned between Ballyhackamore and Belmont Road, enjoying a plethora of local amenities including popular cafes, restaurants, leisure facilities and transport options. Suited to a variety of potential purchasers, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed door with feature glass inset into:-
- LOUNGE 3.82 x 3.71 (12'6" x 12'2")
- Quality laminate flooring. Storage cupboard housing electric fuse board. Under stairs storage. Wall to ceiling feature towel radiator. White wooden fitted plantation shutters. Stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN 3.74 x 2.16 (12'3" x 7'1")
- Modern high gloss kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces and matching breakfast bar. Integrated oven and 4 ring hob. Black extractor fan in stainless steel canopy. Space for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Composite Quartz single drainer sink unit with swan neck. Tiled floor. Panelled ceiling. Complimentary wall tiling. Twin socket with USB point.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.73 x 3.00 (12'2" x 9'10")
- At widest points. Quality laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Feature radiator. Twin socket with USB point.
- BEDROOM 2 2.12 x 3.70 (6'11" x 12'1")
- Quality laminate flooring.
- CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner rounded shower cubicle, button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Feature towel radiator. Recessed spot lights. Complementary panelled walls. Vinyl flooring.
- Private enclosed easily maintained fully paved courtyard to rear. Feature red brick accent wall. Screened by perimeter walls.
Well maintained outhouse 12'1" x 3'3" (at widest points) Currently used as a utility area. Housing gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.