65 Carnbeg Green
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RF
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'5 x 13'4 (max) with plumbing for gas fire / Dark walnut effect wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of off-white "Shaker" style high and low level units to kitchen and utility area
- Integrated oven, gas hob and dishwasher / Space for potential American style fridge freezer
- Ground floor W/C
- First floor landing / Linen cupboard with radiator and shelving
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in neat lawn / Tarmac drive with parking for two cars / Space for garage
This is a superb opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a prominent site on the periphery of this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities including the M2 motorway at Dunsilly. Finished to a high standard throughout, this property offers generous living accommodation with three deceptively spacious bedrooms, two of which have fully integrated wardrobes and storage together with a modern bathroom suite complete with panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle. With an open plan kitchen with informal dining area and utility, this property offer has been slightly adapted to create excellent family space it what is usually regarded as the "hub of the house".
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home boasting superb sun orientation. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail.
- LIVING ROOM 4.70m x 4.06m (15'5 x 13'4)
- (max) Plumbed for gas fire. (Please note the wall mounted gas fire has been removed but can be easily reinstated if required) Dark walnut wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.11m x 3.96m (16'9 x 13')
- Full range of off-white "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Tiled splash backs. One a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Housing for fridge freezer which can be expanded to house American sized fridge freezer. Open to utility area with matching off-white "Shaker" style units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Concealed gas fired boiler. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Linen cupboard with single radiator and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.67m x 3.00m (15'4 x 9'10)
- into built-in wardrobes with sliding part mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.01m x 2.46m (13'2 x 8'1)
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture to include double wardrobe and open shelving. Integrated single bed with over-head locker and drawers beneath. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.51m (max) (9'9 x 8'3 (max))
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 1.98m (8'10 x 6'6)
- Modern white suite comprising doubled ended panelled bath with off set mixer taps and shower attachment. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back and "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Paved path way and steps to front door. Common tarmac drive way with access to private tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 2 cars. Outside tap.
6 Ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn.
Concrete base for potential shed. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.