This immaculately presented semi-detached chalet bungalow is located in the ever popular Huntingdale Green Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to the local town it benefits from access to a range of amenities including shops, cafes, leisure facilities, public parks and transport networks. This impressive property would be ideally suited to the young or established family.
Finished to a show home standard internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and deluxe shower room.
Externally the property consists of a low maintenance front garden, private driveway finished in tarmac and a low maintenance south west facing garden with paved patio.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door with matching side screens. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stair storage.
- LOUNGE 4.47m x 3.63m (14'8" x 11'11")
- At widest points. Twin windows to front elevation. Focal point open fire with timber surround and slate tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.98m x 3.45m (16'4" x 11'4")
- Modern fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include range style 'Belling' oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer and dish washer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 2.84m (10'9" x 9'4" )
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Wood laminate floor covering. Part tiled walls. Built in shelving and store.
- FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM 4 3.68m x 2.87m (12'1" x 9'5")
- PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to back garden. Wood laminate floor covering.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.69m x 1.78m (8'10" x 5'10")
- High and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Space for tumble dryer and washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 3.48m (15'0" x 11'5")
- Built in wall to wall wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Velux window. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 2.84m (15'0" x 9'4")
- Built in wall to wall wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Access to under eaves storage with gas fired central heating boiler.
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite with walk in shower enclosure and mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in decorative stone with array of plants, trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
South West facing low maintenance rear garden finished in decorative stone with an array of plants, trees and shrubs and paved patio area.
Raised timber decking.
PVC soffits , fascia and rainwater goods.
Twin timber sheds (One currently utilised as a bar).
Outside tap and light.