63 Alexandra Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RD
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 14'4 x 10'3 with open fire and feature surround / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with thermostatic shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to front with off-street parking for two cars / Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike to purchase a competitively priced three bedroom end townhouse in this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim town yet close to all local amenities and transport facilities. The property benefits from mid oak high and low level kitchen units with integrated oven and hob together with PVC double glazed French doors to the rear and modern white bathroom suite with panel bath and thermostatic shower unit over to the first floor. In addition to the French doors, the property also boasts PVC double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating making this the ideal property for anyone starting out who want the convenience of living in a semi-rural area with all the benefits of Antrim town centre near at hand.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door and double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Meter cupboard. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Tiled splash back and fully tiled floor. Gable side window. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 3.12m (14'4 x 10'3)
- Open fire with electric coal effect fire inset and ornate surround, polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Open archway to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.21m x 2.97m (17'1 x 9'9)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Feature circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and matching drainer. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Hard wood part double glazed door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with pressurized water tank. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.12m (12'6 x 10'3)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 3.12m (11'8 x 10'3)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 1.98m (10' x 6'6)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.41m x 1.98m (7'11 x 6'6)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower over. Part tiled walls to bath area. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with off street parking for 2 cars. Low maintenance garden with mature trees and pink stone. 5Ft timber pedestrian gate and tarmac path to side. Low level timber gate to:
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and 6Ft. timber fencing. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Pink stone pathway. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.