61 Hawthorn Way
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9EH
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House Within Popular Location
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Piece Wetroom
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows Throughout/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ornamental Gardens To Front And Rear
- Front Pavior Brick Parking Forecourt
- Gable Side Entry And Service Access
- Ideal Investment Opportunity Or First Time Buy
Three bedroom terrace house situated on the edge of popular estate in choice location within half a mile of all local amenities including supermarkets, bus stations and restaurants. Perfect first time buy or for investment opportunity. Viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Glass panelled hardwood door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.90m x 3.15m (16'1" x 10'4")
- Electric fireplace included. Understair storage. Feature bay window.
- KITCHEN 4.75m x 2.54m (15'7" x 8'4")
- Range of fitted high and low level units in beech finish with contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and recess for fridge freezer. Cooker point. Fluorescent lighting. Access to rear hallway with storage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.80m x 2.69m (15'9" x 8'10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 4.70m x 2.59m (15'5" x 8'6")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.24m (9'8" x 7'4")
- With three piece suite comprising w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower head over and mid range folding screen door.
- Situated within popular 'Hawthorn Way' development within walking distance to local amenities.
Pavior brick parking forecourt.
Access to rear garden via shared entry.
Delightful rear garden laid in lawn within screening perimeter fencing.
2No stone built shed with ample storage space enclosing oil boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Outside lighting at front and rear entrances.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.