61 Bleach Green
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2GZ
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and feature wooden surround, part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge / Open to;
- Sunroom 17' x 9'9 with PVC double glazed wundows and French doors
- Utility room with access to integral garage
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with thermostatic shower over
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tegula brick driveway to front with off-street parking for 3 cars / Gardens to front and side in neat lawn, mature trees and well stocked borders / Tegula brick patio to rear / Open aspect to side ove
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious well presented four bedroom detached house with sunroom and integral garage occupying a superb position within this sought after residential development in Dunadry, close to the recently refurbished Dunadry Hotel and Spa. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout to include four well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and luxury bathroom suite, the property also benefits from a spacious living room with feature fireplace and generous kitchen with informal dining area. The cream coloured country style high and low level kitchen units are complimented by wood effect work surfaces and a full range of integrated appliances to include oven, hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher while the matching utility room units are complimented by an additional sink and plumbing for washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. With the sunroom to the rear offering additional living space and the oak effect PVC double glazed French doors providing access to the tegula brick patio area this area truly feels like the hub of the house.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
NO ONWARD PURCHASE
- Composite front door with hard wood double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- "Karndean" wood effect flooring. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Small under stair storage. Low voltage down lights. Wall light points. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted feature wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and exposed gully trip. Wall light point. "Karndean" wood effect floor tiles. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 3.56m (14'4 x 11'8)
- Open fire with wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Inset book shelves and low level storage. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 6.05m x 2.97m (19'10 x 9'9)
- (max) Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units and glazed display cupboard with feature handles and wood effect work surfaces. Ceramic one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with feature polished chrome mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated microwave, dish washer and fridge. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Under unit lighting. "Karndean" wood effect tiled floor. Double radiator. Open square archway to:
- SUNROOM 5.18m x 2.97m (17' x 9'9)
- Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Free standing glass fronted multi solid fuel stove on polished granite hearth. Low voltage down lights. Two double radiators.
- UTILITY 3.07m x 1.55m (10'1 x 5'1)
- Full range of matching cream coloured country style high and low level units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Plumbed for wash machine and space for dryer. "Karndean" wood effect tiled floor. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 4.34m x 3.20m (14'3 x 10'6)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Moulded hand rail and turned balustrade to stair case. Hot press with pressurized water tank and shelving. Access to loft. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.38m (13'9 x 11'1)
- Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.18m x 1.78m (7'2 x 5'10)
- White Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Three quarter tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Patterned fully tiled floor. Half wood strip walls. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.61m (12'1 x 11'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 3.58m (12'1 x 11'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.41m x 2.36m (7'11 x 7'9)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.62m x 1.78m (8'7 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit. Glazed screen. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to bath area. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Spacious mature garden area to front and side in neat lawn and mature trees. Tegula brick drive to front with off street parking for 3 cars. Access to integral garage. Tegula brick pathway to side with access to tegula brick patio and low level borders with mature trees and planting. Open aspect to side over open fields.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.