This well presented detached bungalow is located on the Ballymartin Road, Templepatrick. Sitting on an impressive, elevated site c.1 acre in size this bungalow has unrivaled panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. Located within a few minutes drive to both Templepatrick Village and Ballyclare Town Centre it benefits from being withing close proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, leisure facilities, transport networks and Belfast International Airport.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, four well proportioned bedrooms, three reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, family bathroom and attached double garage.
Externally the property benefits from immaculately presents front and rear gardens finished in lawn with a range of plants trees and shrubs, paved patio area, private driveway finished in tarmac with cast iron gates, boiler house and twin timber sheds.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door in matching frames. Tiled floor. Panoramic views over countryside.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door to main hall. Glazed door to rear and side halls.
- LOUNGE 5.77m x 4.60m (18'11" x 15'1")
- At widest points. Focal point open fire in marble surround and hearth. Dado rail. Decorative cornicing. Dual aspect windows. Bay window to front elevation with views over countryside.
- DINING ROOM 4.75m x 3.38m (15'7" x 11'1")
- Stained glass window to hallway. Hardwood double glazed French door to patio.
- SNUG/ FAMILY ROOM 4.75m x 3.38m (15'7" x 11'1")
- Inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove (back boiler to heat water only). Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.36m x 3.76m (17'7" x 12'4")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units with contrasting 'quartz' work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over,, dishwasher, eye level oven and microwave oven with heating tray. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. 'Quartz' splashback to hob with matching upstand. Wood laminate floor covering.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.23m x 2.69m (10'7" x 8'10")
- At widest points. Range of fitted high and low level units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for low level fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Wine rack. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
- REAR HALL
- Access to floored roof space via slingsby ladder (Subject to necessary plans and approvals).
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.61m x 2.77m (11'10" x 9'1")
- Dado rail. Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.87m (11'0" x 9'5")
- Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 2 3.91m x 3.38m (12'10" x 11'1")
- Views over surrounding countryside. Integrated wardrobes in mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM 1 4.75m x 3.53m (15'7" x 11'7")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c. and bidet. Fully tiled walls.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 5.23m x 4.88m (17'2" x 16'0")
- Up and over door. Separate service door to rear. Range of built in shelves and storage. Power and light.
- Expansive front and rear gardens finished in lawn with vast array of surround flower beds finished in plants, trees and shrubs.
Private tarmac driveway with cast iron gates.
Raised patio area finished in paving with surround plants and shrubs.
Access to boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler and built in shelving.
Twin timber sheds.
PVC fascias, soffits and rainwater goods.
South facing elevated views.