This immaculately presented detached family home (c.3500 sq.ft) is located on the Tildarg Road, Kells, Ballymena. Sitting on a prime site (c.1 acre) with a four car garage, an additional c.6 acres of adjacent agricultural land and far reaching views over the surrounding countryside this property would be ideally suited to a wide range of buyers including those from an equestrian background, someone looking to run a business from home or a young or establish family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, four bedrooms three with access to en-suites, three reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom. gallery style landing and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front and side garden in lawn, elevated patio area, private driveway, spacious rear yard, four car garage with games room/annex above, unfinished stable block and access to additional agricultural land.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak double doors with matching side screens. Large entrance hall with feature oak staircase to first floor. Underfloor heating continuing through both ground and first floors. Alarm panel. Recessed down lighting. Tiled flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 5.11m x 4.47m (16'9" x 14'8")
- Twin windows to front elevation. Focal point open fire with timber surround on granite tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.11m x 4.47m (16'9" x 14'8")
- Focal point multi fuel stove in Inglenook style recess with tiled inset and hearth. Twin windows to front elevation. Wood laminate floor covering. Open plan to kitchen area.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.68mx 8.97m (21'11"x 29'5")
- At max. Luxurious oak kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Integrated Rangemaster range oven with 6 ring electric hob and Bosch dishwasher. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinets. Tiled floor. Space for American style fridge freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.48m x 3.99m (11'5" x 13'1")
- Matching units and work surfaces to kitchen. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Service door to rear yard. Access via double doors for built in wardrobe.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising vanity unit and w.c. Tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM 4.47m x 4.32m (14'8" x 14'2")
- PVC double glazed French doors to elevated patio area with views over surrounding countryside. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY STYLE LANDING
- PVC double glazed French doors to balcony at front elevation (not completed). Wood laminate floor covering. Access to fully floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Access to hot press. Recessed down lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.75m x 4.47m (15'7" x 14'8")
- Twin windows to front elevation. Wood laminate floor covering.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- With three piece suite to comprise wet room style shower with mains shower, w.c. and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor (En-suite currently not installed, to be installed prior to completion)
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 4.47m (13'0" x 14'8")
- Access to built in wardrobe via double doors. Views over surrounding countryside. Wood laminate floor covering. Jack and Jill style access to en suite.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite to comprise wet room style shower with mains shower over, vanity unit and WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. (Currently not installed, to be installed prior to completion)
- BEDROOM 3 3.99m x 3.96m (13'1" x 13'0")
- Access to built in wardrobe via double doors. Jack and Jill style recess to en suite. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 4 4.67m x 4.37m (15'4" x 14'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Views over surrounding countryside.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern four piece suite comprising freestanding bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, double 'his and hers' vanity unit (to be installed, replacing single vanity unit currently in place) and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- Private laneway finished in gravel with boundary lighting pillars.
Front garden finished in lawn and perimeter hedging.
External elevated patio area to be finished in limestone flagging and steel railings (to be finished prior to completion)
Rear yard finished in gravel with views over surrounding countryside.
Outside tap and lighting.
Unfinished stable block.
Access to additional agricultural land (circa. 6 acres).
PVC fascia's soffits and rainwater goods.
- DETACHED QUADRUPLE GARAGE WITH GAMES ROOM ABOVE 11.96m x 6.93m (39'3" x 22'9")
- Double electric up and over garage doors. Separate service door to side. Concrete flooring. Power and light. Oil fired central heating boiler. Side access via staircase (to be installed prior to completion) to annex/games room above above with power and lighting.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.