60A Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UA
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 12'6 x 12'5
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer / dryer
- Open square archway to Sunroom with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with glazed screen
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac side by side parking to front for two cars / Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear
This beautifully presented three bedroom mid townhouse occupies a superb elevated site with open views to the rear towards Lough Neagh. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out, this stunning property is ideally suited to the first time buyer or young, professional couple who are looking for a quality home in a sought after residential location close to Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway for commuting to Belfast. The property benefits from a luxury light oak "Shaker" style kitchen with full range of integrated appliances and opens through to a sunroom at the rear with French doors to the low maintenance garden. Upstairs the three well proportioned bedrooms are complimented by the contemporary style bathroom suite with shower bath and glazed screen.
One can only begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home following close internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood double glazed door to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrading. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.81m x 3.78m (12'6 x 12'5)
- Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.22m x 3.68m (13'10 x 12'1)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Under unit lighting. Contrasting bank of white high and low level "Shaker" style larder units with matching chrome handles. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glazed over head extractor fan and low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Combination washer/dryer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Under stair storage. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor through open square archway to:-
- SUNROOM 3.18m x 3.18m (10'5 x 10'5)
- Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.22m x 2.77m (13'10 x 9'1)
- (into wardrobe recess) Wall mounted television point. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.46m (12'5 x 8'1)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.49m (8'11 x 8'2)
- Walnut engineered wooden floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with thermostatic shower unit and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
- Tarmac side by side parking for 2 cars to front. Feature gothic arched access with right of way through alleyway to the rear. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in imitation grass. Pink stone pathway. Step up to timber decked patio with 6ft timber fencing. PVC tank enclosure. Prefabricated oil-fire boiler house. Paved pathway. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.