60 Moylena Grove
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JW
- Extended entrance porch with fully tiled floor / Part glazed door to Entrance Hall with staircase to first floor
- Extended Living Room 18'1 x 13' with semi-solid wood floor
- Extended Kitchen with Informal Dining Area / Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven, gas hob and dishwasher
- Rear hall with sliding doors to cloaks storage / Access to Ground Floor W/C / Access to;
- Extensio to rear currently used as a combined Living Room / Utility with full range of coloured high and low level units / Concealed Oil-Fired boiler
- First Floor Landing with "Keylite" double glazed roof light / Shelved linen cupboard with radiator
- Four bedrooms to include Master Bedroom in rear Extension with Ensuite Shower Room and Walk-in Dressing
- Family Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating
- Off-street parking to the front / Extended and fully landscaped private garden to the rear with excellent sun orientation / Large timber workshop/shed 19'5 x 11'10 (max)
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and substantially extended four bedroom townhouse in what is arguably the most sought after residential estate in Antrim town within easy walking distance of all local amenities and transport facilities. Occupying a large site due to the purchase of a disused former play area and boasting a combination of superb privacy and exceptional sun orientation, this property will appeal to those in need of generous family accommodation together with low maintenance and highly functional outside space in the form of landscaped rear gardens, paved patio areas and substantial bespoke timber shed / workshop.
The property benefits from modern "Shaker" style kitchen units to include breakfast bar and integrated double electric oven, gas hob and dishwasher together with ground floor W/C and well appointed modern bathroom suite with shower bath, curved screen and electric shower over. In addition to the ground floor extension to the front providing a substantial entrance porch and enlarging the living and dining areas, the property also benefits from a large two storey extension to the rear specifically designed to accommodate an elderly relative or someone in need of assisted living with a cleverly concealed framework for a through the floor lift and structural beams in place for bedroom hoist allowing easy access to the wetroom style ensuite.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with leaded and coloured glass double glazed insets. PVC double glazed sidelights to:
- EXTENDED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Feature part glazed pine door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tile floor. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.51m x 3.96m (18'1 x 13)
- Wired for "Dolby" surround sound. Semi-solid wood floor. Arched recess. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 7.11m x 3.91m (23'4 x 12'10)
- (max). Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and and low level units with glazed displays and feature handles. Breakfast bar. Contrasting "butchers block" effect work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Low level double oven. Integrated dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Wood laminate floor to dining area. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Part tiled walls to work surfaces.
- REAR HALL
- Single radiator. Sliding doors to cloak storage. Wood strip ceiling. Fully tiled floor. Open former window recess to rear extension. Part glazed door to extension.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled effect PVC panelled walls and wood laminate floor.
- EXTENDED UTILITY / LIVING ROOM 4.67m x 4.52m (15'4 x 14'10)
- Full range of coloured high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Concealed gas boiler. Two double radiators.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Former hot press now used as a shelved linen cupboard with a radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.55m x 2.69m (14'11 x 8'10)
- (in extension). Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. Suitable for anyone with a disability. Former through-floor lift and hoist now removed but could be easily reinstated.
- LARGE ENSUITE 2.87m x 1.88m (9'5 x 6'2)
- Large format low threshold shower area with glazed screen and thermostatic shower unit and drench head. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Fully tile floor. Part tiled walls to shower area. PVC ceiling. Extractor fan. Access to loft. Sliding door to:
- DRESSING ROOM 1.88m x 1.57m (6'2 x 5'2)
- Fully tiled floor. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 2 4.04m x 3.05m (13'3 x 10')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 2.92m (11'6 x 9'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 / STUDY 2.74m x 2.24m (9' x 7'4)
- Double glazed "Keylite" roof light. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved glazed screen and "Redring" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Pavier brick drive with off-street parking for one car. Paved pathway and pink stone display.
- Non-slip paved patio area with timber fencing and feature stone wall. Paved ramp to lower tier finished in "tegula" brick pathway and circular patio. Access to timber shed. 19'5 x 11'10. Power and light. Double doors.
Landscaped rear garden in crushed slate, gold stone, railway sleepers and rockery. "Tegula" brick paved pathway. 6Ft timber fencing. Mature tree and hedge line. Green house. Timber pedestrian gate to rear pathway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.