60 Bleach Green
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2GZ
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Bedroom 4 with oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Utility room / Access to integral garage / Ground floor W/C
- First floor Landing with staircase to second floor
- Living room 15'2 x 10'9 with feature fireplace / PVC double glazed French doors to front balcony / Solid wood floor through open square archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed doors to rear "juliette" balcony
- Full range of white country style high and low lwvwl units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with thermostatic shower unit
- Second floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / Integral garage with tegula brick driveway to front
- Fully enclosed and beautifully landscaped garden to rear to include water feature and raised timber decking
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three storey four bedroom end townhouse occupying a prime position in this sought after residential development in Dunadry within easy access of the recently refurbished Dunadry Hotel & Spa and Ellie May's Public House & Restaurant. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this stunning property boast four well proportioned bedrooms to include an ensuite to the master bedroom and a ground floor utility and integral garage with remote controlled electric roller shutter door. On the first floor the well appointed living room boasts an open fire and French doors to a small front balcony and benefits from generous natural light due to the open square archway through to the informal dining area with PVC double glazed French doors to "juliette" balcony. The cream coloured country style kitchen units are complimented by a range of integral appliances to include oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher with substantial work space due to the additional breakfast bar.
Outside, the beautifully landscaped and enclosed rear garden provides a private oasis of calm with the raised timber decked patio area and lower level water feature surrounded by tegula brick, granite cobbles and inlaid railway sleepers.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with hardwood double glazed sidelight to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and painted turned balustrade. Small under-stairs storage area.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps. Tiled splash back and fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 / LIVINGROOM 3.94m x 2.97m (12'11 x 9'9)
- Solid wood floor. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Single radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Double doors to built-in-storage cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Access to garage and separate utility.
- UTILITY 2.77m x 1.78m (9'1 x 5'10)
- Full range of beech effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge and dryer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Hard wood double glazed door to rear. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 4.72m x 3.07m (15'6 x 10'1)
- Electric remote controlled roller shutter door. Power and light.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Staircase to second floor with moulded hand rail and painted turned balustrade. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.62m x 3.28m (15'2 x 10'9)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Solid wood floor. Twin wall points. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to balcony area with wrought iron railings and wooden handrail. Open square archway to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.82m x 2.97m (19'1 x 9'9)
- Full range of off white country style high and low level units with feature handles and glazed corner display cabinet. Wine rack. Contrasting work surfaces with 1 1/4 bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit and feature mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down light. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Mostly tiled floor to kitchen area. Solid wood floor to informal dining area. Wall light point. Low voltage down lights. Part tiled walls to work surfaces with glazed splash back to hob. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to wrought iron railing. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.41m x 2.18m (7'11 x 7'2)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit. Glazed screen and part tiled walls to bath area. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and matching tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot-press with pressurized water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.62m x 3.28m (15'2 x 10'9)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer tap. Tiled splash back. 3/4 tiled quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Shaver light point. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8 x 9'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.46m (9'9 x 8'1)
- Single radiator.
- Tegula brick drive with off-street parking for 2 cars. Access to integrated garage. Low maintenance planted area in shrubs. Laurel bank and decorative stone. Tegula brick path to side with timber pedestrian gate to;
- Fully enclosed and landscaped garden to rear in tegula brick and granite cobbles with inset railway sleepers and stone water feature with bollard lighting.
Curved border in railway sleepers with inset bullet lights. Step up to raised timber decked patio. Partly screened enclosure for PVC oil tank and galvanized oil fired boiler house. Mature planting and rockery. Outside hot and cold taps and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.