6 The Old Station
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2PY
- Feature staircase to first floor entrance
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to ground and first floors Fully tiled floor throught to;
- Lounge with feature fireplace and bay window with full depth sliding sash windows / Open square archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area/ French doors to covered balcony
- Full range of white and grey coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units/ Integrated oven, gas hob, wine cooler and dishwasher
- Four bedrooms/ Master with luxury ensuite / Ground floor bedroom with French doors to rear garden
- Recently installed luxury white bathroom suite with double ended bath and feature shower over
- Double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Security alarm system / Video entry phone to electric gates
- Tegula brick drive to Integral garage / Enclosed tegula brick garden area to rear
- Superb opportunity for professionals and families alike.
This beautifully presented three storey mid townhouse occupies a superb position within this exclusive gated development of just fourteen luxury homes set in a prime location in the highly sought after Dunadry area. Offering excellent accommodation throughout the property has been substantially upgraded in recent months to include new kitchen units with quartz worksurfaces and integrated oven, gas hob, dishwasher and wine fridge. In addition, the bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom have been totally renewed with modern sanitary ware and feature tiling and radiators giving an almost hotel level of luxury. With new floor tiling to the entrance hall, living room and kitchen level creating a seemless look throughout, the caliber of this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Well stocked borders and tegula brick pathway to:- Feature reconstituted stone staircase with decorative wrought iron railing to first floor landing.
- 6 panel entrance door with double glazed Georgian style fan light to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Video door entry intercom. Staircase to ground floor and first floor with feature hand rail and painted turned ballustrading. Fully tiled floor. Designer radiator.
- LOUNGE 6.05m x 3.48m (19'10 x 11'5)
- Feature half arched sliding sash windows to front. Open fire with reconstructed sandstone effect surround and part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Fully tiled floor. 2No. upright designer radiators. Open square archway to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.61m x 3.76m (18'5 x 12'4)
- (max). Full range of wood grain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units in white to the wall units and mid grey to the floor units and center island. Polished chrome "button" style handles. Contrasting quartz work surfaces and matching up stands. Inlaid one and a quarter bowl "Franke" stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
Integrated five ring gas hob with feature chrome over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Center island with low level units, glass fronted wine fridge and 3 seater breakfast bar. Inset double socket to gable end with USB charger point. Designer upright and conventional radiators. Fully tiled floor. Hard wood double glazed French doors to covered balcony with wrought iron railing and bulkhead style wall light.
- GROUND FLOOR HALLWAY
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Open to understair area.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monbloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.82m x 2.26m (9'3" x 7'4")
- (max) Range of beech effect "Shaker" style low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Extractor fan. Concealed wall mounted gas boiler. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Hard wood door to rear with double glazed port light.
- BEDROOM 4 2.72m x 2.62m (8'11 x 8'7)
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hard wood double glazed French doors to rear.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 5.99m x 3.38m (19'8 x 11'1)
- Wooden up and over door. Light.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.07m (13'2 x 10'1)
- into built-in wardrobes with sliding part mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- LUXURY ENSUITE
- Modern white suite comprising concealed flush wall mounted W/C with feature wall mounted wash hand basin with storage below and "monobloc" mixer taps. Off set quadrant fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding glazed doors. Recessed mirror backed shelf with inset low voltage down light. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor and walls. Upright designer heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10 x 9'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.21m (9'3 x 7'3)
- Single radiator.
- LUXURY BATHROOM 1.98m x 1.85m (6'6 x 6'1)
- Luxury white suite comprising double ended bath with wall mounted controls for bath and shower. Over bath shower complete with "drench head" and separate wall mounted shower head with flexible hose. Wall mounted concealed flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with feature taps and storage below. Recessed fully tiled shelving to bath area and over W/C with polished chrome edging. Fully tiled walls and floor with decorative tiling to match recessed shelving. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Designer upright heated towel rail.
- Tegula brick drive to front with off street parking for 1 car. Access to integral garage. Pink stone edging to either side. Decorative wrought iron gate to under stair built-in storage area. Tegula brick path to stair case to first floor outside landing.
- OUTSIDE REAR
- Fully enclosed rear garden in tegula brick with 6Ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.