6 The Chase
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0JT
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 3+ Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- Ground Floor Bedroom With En Suite Wet Room
- Luxurious Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Dining Area
- Luxurious Recently Installed 4 Piece Family Bathroom And En Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Recently Installed En Suite Shower Room
- Recently Installed PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Secure Private, Landscaped Rear Garden/ Highly Regarded Residential Development
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully appointed detached villa, extending to circa 2200 sq ft plus integral double garage occupying a generous, mature site with delightful landscaped rear garden in this sought after residential development within the ever popular village of Parkgate . With local primary school, various shops and a homely village pub with excellent restaurant Parkgate offers so much more for those looking for a rural lifestyle with all the benefits of access to the M2 motorway, International Airport and award winning hotels and golf course. The property provides bright, spacious adaptable family accommodation with 3+ reception rooms and 5 first floor bedrooms in addition to a ground floor bedroom facility with en suite wet room that may be suited to a variety of alternative uses. Recently modernised by the current vendors this delightful family home can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Feature tegula brick front step. New composite front door with triple glazed and leaded glass inset and sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak flooring. Staircase to first floor with mahogany handrail and ballustrading. .
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With 2 piece white suite comprising low flush W/C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back.
- LOUNGE 16'2 x 13'9
- (into bay window.) Feature hole in the wall fire opening with attractive cast iron multi fuel stove and slate hearth. Twin wall light points. Corniced ceiling. Eight pane glazed French doors to:-
- FAMILY ROOM 13'10 x 11'4
- Access into kitchen. Oak effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Sliding double glazed patio doors to:-
- CONSERVATORY 12'4 x 8'2
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors accessing rear garden. Anti-glare roof. Ceramic tile floor. Brick wall feature. Double radiator and power points.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING AND DINING 19'4 x 13'7
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with corner carousel unit and complimentary work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated mid level combination oven and grill and four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Complementary wall tiling. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Oak floor extending through to informal dining and living area. Walk-in under stair store. Fixed double glazed side screens with twin double glazed French doors to garden.
- INNER FOYER
- Solid oak floor. Access to integral garage.
- GUEST BEDROOM / OFFICE SUITE 13'10 x 9'4
- Double radiator.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE WET ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising corner shower with twin glazed side screens and open access, thermostatic mains shower unit, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Corner mirror cabinet. Chrome heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- With access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 22'5 x 17'5
- With dormer window feature. Fitted dressing table and double robe.
- RECENTLY INSTALLED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising PVC paneled corner quadrant shower enclosure with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Moulded wash hand basin in modern gloss vanity unit with storage below. Push button flush W/C. Tiled effect PVC paneled walls and PVC ceiling. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 13'10 x 14'2
- Built-in wardrobe. Feature box window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 13'2 x 10'6
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 11'6 x 10'6
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 9'4 x 8'3
- Single radiator.
- Recently installed luxury bathroom suite comprising freestanding slipper style bath with polished chrome ball & claw feet and telephone hand shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Large walk-in PVC clad shower enclosure with glazed sliding cubicle doors and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Feature patterned tiled wall and PVC tiled effect wall cladding. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Occupying a superb mature site within this select residential development on the outskirts of Parkgate Village.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway with side by side parking for two cars. Access to integral garage. Garden to front in neat lawn and mature trees.
Integral Double Garage 17' 9" X 17' 6" Remote control up and over door. Door to Inner Foyer. Integral utility area with a range of high and low level units and contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Central heating boiler. Fluorescent lighting and power points.
Access to rear garden via secure gable side gateways.
Beautiful secure enclosed and private rear garden. Laid in neat lawn with extensive brick paved patio area and pathway.
Feature raised corner decked area perfect for evening entertaining and screened by mature trees. Enclosed PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliance have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.