6 The Chase
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0JT
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 3+ Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- Ground Floor Bedroom With En Suite Wet Room
- Luxurious Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Dining Area
- Luxurious Recently Installed 4 Piece Family Bathroom And En Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Recently Installed En Suite Shower Room
- Recently Installed PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Secure Private, Landscaped Rear Garden/ Highly Regarded Residential Development
Impressive detached villa, extending to circa 2200 sq ft, plus integral double garage, occupying a beautiful mature site, enjoying a delightful landscaped rear garden. The property offers bright, spacious adaptable family accommodation with 3+ reception rooms and 5 first floor bedrooms in addition to a ground floor bedroom facility, with en suite wet room, that is suited to a variety of alternative uses. Recently modernised by the current vendors. Early viewing is highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- New 'Composite' front door with triple glazed inset. Solid oak flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
Mahogany panelled and glass panelled internal doors with matching mahogany skirting throughout much of the property.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With 2 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 16'2 x 13'9
- Attractive cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Front square bay window. Twin wall lights. Twin Georgian glass panelled doors to:-
- FAMILY ROOM 13'10 x 11'4
- Access into kitchen. Sliding double glazed patio doors into:-
- CONSERVATORY 12'4 x 8'2
- In PVC double glazed frame with French doors accessing rear garden. Ceramic tile floor. Brick wall feature. Double radiator and power points.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING ASPECT 19'4 x 13'7
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in oak finish with matching work surfaces. Overhead extractor fan housing in stainless steel canopy. Integrated eye level oven. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead extractor unit. Built in oven. Built in fridge. Built in freezer. Corner carousel unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated for dish washer. Complementary wall tiling. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Oak floor extending through to Dining/ Living Area. Walk in under stair store. Fixed double glazed side screens with twin double glazed French doors to garden.
- GUEST BEDROOM/ OFFICE SUITE 13'10 x 9'4
- Presented used as utility/ laundry room.
- FULLY TILED EN SUITE WET ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising corner shower with twin glazed side screens and open access, thermostatic mains shower unit, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Corner mirror cabinet.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 13'10 x 14'2
- Built in wardrobe. Front box window feature.
- BEDROOM 2 11'6 x 10'6
- BEDROOM 3 13'2 x 10'6
- BEDROOM 4 9'4 x 8'3
- BEDROOM 5 22'5 x 17'5
- With front dormer window feature. Fitted dressing table and double robe.
- RECENTLY INSTALLED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising Wash hand basin in gloss modern vanity unit, button flush w.c. and quarter round shower enclosure.
- LUXURIOUS 4 PIECE RECENTLY INSTALLED BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding slipper style bath with telephone shower attachment, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Large walk in shower enclosure. Feature patterned tiled accent wall.
- Occupying a superb mature site within this select residential development on the outskirts of Parkgate Village.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway with parking forecourt.
Integral Double Garage 17' 9" X 17' 6" Remote control up and over door. Rear service door. Integral utility area with a range of high and low level units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Central heating boiler. Fluorescent lighting and power points.
Front garden in lawn with trees and shrubbery.
Access to rear garden via secure gable side gateways.
Beautiful secure enclosed and private rear garden. Laid in lawn with extensive brick paved patio area.
Feature raised corner decked area. Perfect for evening entertaining. Screened by mature trees.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.