This immaculately presented detached villa is located in the sought after development of The Birches, off the Burn Road, Doagh. Sitting on just under a 1/3 of an acre, you will go a long way to find a more impressive site in any development in the surrounding area. Located within close proximity to local shops, amenities and transport networks, as well as a 5 minute drive to Ballyclare Town Centre this property would be ideally suited for the established or expanding family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, dining room, sun room, modern kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms with master en-suite, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the properties benefits from a front garden finished in lawn, private driveway and a substantial rear garden finished in lawn with garden room, paved patio area and raised timber decking area with pizza oven.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed hardwood front door with matching side screen. Access to shelved hot press. Stairwell to upper and low floor.
- BEDROOM 4/ STUDY 3.48m x 3.45m (11'5" x 11'4")
- Open fire on raised tiled hearth. Recessed down lighting. Solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 2.97m (11'5" x 9'9")
- At widest points.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower area and tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- LOWER LEVEL
- UTILITY ROOM/ BOOT ROOM 3.48m x 2.97m (11'5" x 9'9")
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer, tumble dryer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Oil fired central heating boiler. Service door to back garden.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 6.73m x 5.08m (22'1" x 16'8")
- At widest points. Up and over door. Built in shelving. Power and light.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Solid wood flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 3.45m (16'7" x 11'4")
- Wood burning stove in Inglenook style recess on slate tiled hearth. Picture window to rear elevation. Solid wood flooring.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN 3.48m x 2.97m (11'5" x 9'9")
- Modern fitted gloss kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting melamine work surfaces and matching upstands. Integrated appliances to include fridge, twin eye level oven, five ring gas hob with extractor canopy over and dishwasher. Stainless steel splashback to hob. Tiled floor continuing through sun room. Open plan to:
- SUN ROOM 3.94m x 2.72m (12'11" x 8'11")
- PVC double glazed frame. Open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM
- Solid wood flooring. Separate door to landing.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.45m x 3.18m (11'4" x 10'5")
- Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Walkway through to en suite.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.67m x 3.45m (15'4" x 11'4")
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
Front garden finished in lawn with raised beds comprising trees and shrubs.
Substantial back garden finished in lawn with sun house, paved patio area, raised timber decking with pizza oven and beds finished in a range of trees and shrubs.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.