6 Riverside Mews
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DX
- Door intercom to communal entrance hall and staircase to;
- Private entrance hall with access to loft
- Living room with views over the Six Mile Water
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with shower attachment
- Double glazed windows / Oil -fired central heating
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well positioned second floor apartment fronting onto the Six Mile Water in Antrim town centre and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Offering two generous bedrooms, a well appointed bathroom, kitchen with integrated oven and hob and a living and informal dining area with excellent views over the river to historic stone bridge at Bridge Street this property allows the prospective owner to be nestled into the Riverside Conservation Area yet be within easy access to the High Street. Only on full internal inspection can one appreciate the opportunity that this top floor apartment provides.
- Glazed communal entrance door and sidelights to;
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Hardwood double glazed door to rear. Staircase to first and second floors with decorative wrought iron handrail and ballustrading.
- Second Floor Landing
- Four panel entrance door to;
- Private Entrance Hall
- Meter cupboard. Single radiator. Access to loft. Double doors to hotpress with "Megaflow" tank. Shelving above.
- Living room 3.86m x 2.74m (12'8 x 9)
- Superb views over the Six Mile Water. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- Kitchen 3.10m x 1.75m (10'2 x 5'9)
- Full range of high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with pull-out overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.18m x 2.95m (10'5 x 9'8)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.18m x 2.77m (10'5 x 9'1)
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Pavier brick communal parking to front with additional tarmac parking to the rear. Enclosed pink stone communal yard area to the rear. Paved pathway and 6ft. fencing. Steps up to raised common area with PVC oil tanks and brick built oil-fired boiler houses. Bin store and pedestrian gate to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances in this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.