6 Readers Way
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9BF
- Modern Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms/ 1+ Reception
- Luxury Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Ground Floor Modern Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Gas Heating
- Deluxe En Suite Shower Room
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Open Aspect To Front
- Two Bay Private Parking Forecourt
Positioned within the highly popular established 'Readers' development enjoying a well maintained private enclosed garden to rear plus open aspect. This well maintained 3 bedroom semi detached will ideally interest the purchaser searching for a modern first home at a realistic price.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- MODERN FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wall hung box wash hand basin with monobloc tap and button flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 3.25m (16'8" x 10'8")
- Dual window aspect. Modern fireplace with gas fire.
- LUXURY CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN 5.56m x 3.56m (18'3" x 11'8")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units in gloss finish with a host of integrated appliances including oven, 4 ring gas hob, overhead extractor fan housed in canopy with glass hood, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Twin PVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m x 2.82m (10'9" x 9'3")
- Built in double mirrored sliderobes.
- MODERN EN SUITE
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, button flush w.c. and large walk in shower enclosure. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 3.25m (10'5" x 10'8")
- BEDROOM 3 3.25m x 2.21m (10'8" x 7'3")
- DELUXE MODERN BATHROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c, semi pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over and fixed shower screen. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Twin bay private parking forecourt to front.
Brick paved walkway screened by hedgerow. Neat garden to side.
Large private enclosed garden to rear screened by mature hedgerow and fence. Part paved patio area. Perfect for family barbeques.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.