6 Millhouse Dale
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UN
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room with bay window and feature fire surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of light Walnut effect high and low level "Shaker" style units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Extended and fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance "tegula" brick / Off-street parking
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom end townhouse occupying a prominent corner site with excellent sun orientation. With an extended low maintenance garden to the rear laid in tegula brick this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer or those with a young family who enjoy their outdoor space. The property also benefits from dual aspect windows to include PVC double glazed French doors to the informal dining area together with light walnut coloured "Shaker" style kitchen units and integrated oven and hob. With three first floor bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and a generous family bathroom, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Under stair storage.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- White low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.33m x 3.56m (17'6 x 11'8)
- (into bay). Open fire with beech coloured wood surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.84m x 3.25m (19'2 x 10'8)
- Full range of light Walnut "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floors. Dual aspect window to include PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.58m (12' x 11'9)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. PVC panelled shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9 x 10'9)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.18m x 2.13m (7'2 x 7')
- Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.18m x 2.16m (7'2 x 7'1)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Stoned off-street parking for one car. Garden to front and side in neat lawn and paved pathway. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and extended rear garden in tegula brick. Suitable for additional parking. 6Ft. timber fencing. Galvanized prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC "beehive" oil tank. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.