6 Menin Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4JA
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 12'7 x 11'5 with wooden fire surround
- Kitchen with range of low level units
- First floor landing
- Two bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobe
- Luxury shower room with modern white suite to include PVC panelled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Economy 7 heating
- Paved forecourt to front with off-street parking for two cars
- Large garden area to rear in neat lawn and patio area
- Town centre location with easy access to all local amenities
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a well presented two bed end terraced house in what is widely regarded as the most sought after location in Antrim town located just off the Oriel Road and within easy access of the town centre , bus and train station, health centre and local shops and schools. Occupying a large site with off street parking to the front and large, well maintained gardens to the rear, this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer, investor and downsizer alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door;
- LIVING ROOM 3.84m x 3.48m (12'7 x 11'5)
- Wooden fire surround with in inset electric fire and matching display shelves. Economy 7 heater.
- KITCHEN 4.50m x 1.96m (14'9 x 6'5)
- Basic range of low level units with contrasting work surfaces and low level breakfast bar. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Space for cooker. High level meter cupboard. Open to under stairs storage. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.00m (13'3 x 9'10)
- (max) Built-in wardrobe. Economy 7 heater.
- BEDROOM 2 2.84m x 2.59m (9'4 x 8'6)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and storage below. PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. PVC clad walls. High level wall mounted bar heater.
- Fully paved front forecourt with side by side off-street parking for two cars. Timber pedestrian gate and paved pathway to side. Wrought iron gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, well stocked borders and nature conifers. Paved patio and pathway. Pink stone display. Outside tap and light. Block built-store house 8' x 6' with service door to side. Steel window.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.