6 Lynwood Grove
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0TZ
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Beech Effect Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Modern Shower Room
- Highly Regarded Select Development
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Driveway To Side
- Calor Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
Positioned just off the Ballymena Road in Doagh Village in the select private Lynwood Grove Development. This 2 bedroom bungalow offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a home within a highly regarded location at a realistic price. This deceptively spacious home is perfect for the purchaser searching for one level living.
- Front door into:-
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- French door into:-
- LOUNGE 4.14m x 3.28m (13'7" x 10'9")
- BEDROOM 1 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.54m (10'0" x 8'4")
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and large walk in shower enclosure. Fully tiled walls.
- KITCHEN/ DINING ASPECT 4.27m x 2.90m (14'0" x 9'6")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level maple effect units with open ended corner displays. Twin glass display cabinets. Space for freestanding cooker. Space for fridge freezer. Overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Fixed breakfast bar for casual dining. Contrasting tiled walls. Stable door to side.
- Rockery to front. Driveway to side with ample parking for a variety of vehicles.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence. Paved patio area.
Calor gas tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.