6 Kintullagh Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT43 5HP
This is a truly stunning detached bungalow set on a substantial elevated site within the ever popular private Kintullagh Park development. This home has been extensively renovated and offers a thoroughly modern home for any family. The property is within easy walking distance to all of Ballymena's Grammar schools and amenities. This home is ideal for the first time buyers and the downsizers.
We thoroughly recommend a viewing so you can really appreciate the calibre of this home.
- Hallway 7 m x 1.7 (22'11" m x 5'6")
- Solid oak floor. Store cupboard & Hotpress cupboard. Refitted retro style radiators.
- Lounge 4.46m x 3.95 (14'7" x 12'11")
- Solid Oak floor. Marble fireplace with cast iron inset. Ceiling coving. Refitted retro-style radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 6 mx 4.48 (19'8" mx 14'8")
- Solid Oak high and low level units with granite worktops and
Miele halogen hob and Miele electric oven.
Stainless steel sink. Extractor fan. Space for washing machine.
Tile floor. Ceiling coving.
Back door leading to rear patio and gardens.
- Shower Room 1.98m x 1.78 (6'5" x 5'10")
- Recently refitted LFWC and WHB. Shower cubicle with refitted digital power shower.
Chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom One (Rear) 3.36m x 2.86 (11'0" x 9'4")
- Laminate floor. Refitted retro styled radiator.
- Bedroom Two (Side) 4.43m x 3m (14'6" x 9'10")
- Laminate floor. Walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three (Front) 3.63m x 3.33 (11'10" x 10'11")
- Laminate floor.
- Tarmac driveway for parking of multiple vehicles. Brick pavia patio and gardens laid in lawns and mature shrubs. Detached single garage with OFCH boiler, power and lights.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.