6 Kilgreel Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1EG
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'1 x 14' with boarded up fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Range of linen effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and gas hob
- Rear hall open to understair storage
- First floor landing / Access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Wetroom style shower room with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Double timber gates with access to off-street parking for two cars / Extended side garden in pink stone and mature conifers
We are delighted to offer for sale this well located end terraced house occupying a generous site in this sought after location within easy access of Antrim town, bus and train stations and most of the local schools. The property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits ensuring a low level of external maintenance for the future. Internally, the linen effect kitchen units are complimented by an integrated oven and gas hob while the first floor shower room has been finished in a wet room style. Outside the double timber gates to the rear provide access and parking for two cars while the extended side garden has been finished in pink stone and mature conifers giving excellent privacy.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike, this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.29m x 4.27m (14'1 x 14)
- Original fire boarded up but wooden mantel still in place. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.63m x 3.10m (11'11 x 10'2)
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wooden trim and complementary work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Meter cupboard. Open to under-stairs storage. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.25m x 3.18m (10'8 x 10'5)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.69m (12' x 8'10)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Double doors to Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.57m (8'11 x 8'5)
- (max) Double doors to over stairs storage. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Wet room style shower room with modern white low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin and mixer taps. Walk-in PVC paneled shower area with thermostatic shower unit and glazed screen. PVC paneled walls.
- Timber pedestrian gate to well presented front garden in low maintenance pebbles and shrubs. Concrete pathway to front. Low level timber fencing.
Lowered kerb to rear with double timber vehicular gates to concrete off-street parking for 2 cars. Raised low maintenance garden to side in pink stone and well maintained conifer hedging. PVC oil tank and prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Fully paved yard to rear. Outside tap. Gas bottle station.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.