6 Irish Hill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9NQ
- Superb Three Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious Living Room/ Dining Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Breakfast Bar
- De Luxe 3 Piece Fully Tiled Bathroom Suite
- Fully Floored Roof Space Suited For Conversion (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Combi Boiler/ PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Alarm System
- Detached Double Garage With Floored Roof Space
- Neat Gardens To Side And Rear Laid In Lawn With Patio Area
- Stoned Driveway And Parking Forecourt
- Choice Village Location Close To Local School And Transport Links
Excellent 3 bedroom detached house including detached double garage with potential for renovation into 'Granny flat' (Subject to necessary approvals). The property has been expertly maintained throughout and is finished to an excellent standard to include contemporary fitted kitchen with breakfast area and fully tiled bathroom suite. Viewing of this impressive property will not disappoint!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glass panelled door into:-
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Understair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 5.49m 0.00m x 5.18m 1.52m (18' 0" x 17' 5")
- At widest points. Ceiling cornicing. Feature front window. Solid mahogany flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.66m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- Attractive fireplace with ornate tiled surround, ceramic tiled hearth and pine mantlepiece. PVC double glazed tilt and sliding PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 5.49m 0.00m x 2.13m 2.74m (18' 0" x 7' 9")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching woodblock work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances to include ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. Recessed fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated automatic washing machine. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Splashback tiling. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Recessed ceiling lighting. Access to fully floored roof space via drop down ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 3.05m 1.83m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
- Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 0.00m x 2.13m '0.00m (8' 0" x 7 '0")
- Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceiling cornicing.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising P shaped bath with centred mixer tap. Overhead mains operated 'drench' shower unit. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome heated down rail. Porcelain tiling to walls. Recessed ceiling lighting. Tiled floor.
- FULLY FLOORED AND INSULATED ROOF SPACE 3.66m 1.83m x 2.74m 0.00m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
- With adjoining storage. 2No velux roof light.
- Situated within popular village of Straid, enjoying easy access onto A8 dual carriageway.
Twin pillar gated entry with boundary wall.
Neat surrounding gardens in lawn with spacious patio area and ornamental shrubbery.
Outside light and water tap.
- Large Detached Double Garage 6.10m 1.22m x 5.79m 2.44m (20' 4" x 19' 8")
- Electronic roller door. Range of workbenches with integrated shelving. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Gable side window. PVC double glazed side service door. Electric light and power points. Cloakroom with W.c. Fully floored roof space. 2No velux roof lights. Fluorescent lighting.
Boiler house. Oil fired central heating combi boiler. Electric light and power point.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.