6 Glencraig Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2LE
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor and access to integral garage
- Ground floor W/C
- L-Shaped kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of "alder" effect high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- Living room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Integral garage
- Excllent opportunity for first time buyers and downsizers alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom townhouse with integral garage in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout, this luxury townhouse benefits from a spacious entrance hall with access to an integral garage. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique home, ideally suited to first time buyers and those wishing to downsize.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed portlight to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and flutted balustrade. Double radiator. Access to;
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 5.36m x 3.05m (17'7 x 10'0)
- Sectional up and over door. Power and light. Meter cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mixer tap. Double radiator
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.79m x 4.57m (max) (19'0 x 15'0 (max))
- Full range of alder effect high and low level units with short chrome handles. Contrasting work surface with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with pull-out overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surface. Double radiator. Access to small understair storage. Mostly glazed door to entrance hall.
- LIVING ROOM 4.32m x 3.25m (14'2 x 10'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed french doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double radiator. 'Dri-master' air exchange unit. Linen cupboard with double radiator and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.48m (11'5" x 11'5" )
- (max) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.12m (12'6 x 10'3)
- plus double door to built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.57m (9'8" x 8'5" )
- (max) Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.24m x 2.06m (7'4 x 6'9)
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Double radiator.
- Tarmac off-street parking to front. Access to integral garage.
Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. PVC tank. 6ft. timber fencing.
Brick built oil fired boiler house with recently installed condensing boiler.
Outside tap. Pedestrian gate.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.