6 Craigmore Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3JN
- Three bedroom extended cottage with thatched roof annex
- Entrance porch with part glazed door to;
- Lounge 21'3 x 12'3 with feature fireplace and inset stove / High level ceiling and plate rack
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of ream coloured "Shaker" style units / Reclaimed brick Inglenook with inset 3 door "Aga"
- Utility and access to W/C
- Thatched annex 15' x 11'3 with PVC double glazed French doors / Superb views to Tardree Forest
- Three bedrooms / One with fixed staircase to first floor storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and walk-in shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Old style pine doors / Security alarm`
- Large garden laid in neat lawn / Extensive stoned parking
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a substantially extended and fully renovated former stone cottage with stunning thatched roof annex set on a large well defined site with generous stoned yard, garden in neat lawn and stunning views over open countryside to Slemish and Tardree Forest. With extensive use of reclaimed brick, stone and exposed beams this traditional country cottage has had a full make over that makes it suitable for modern living by even the most discerning purchaser. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the attention to detail in this superb property which extends to 1540sq,ft. . Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Wood strip floor. Double radiator. Dual aspect windows. Part glazed door to:
- LOUNGE 6.48m x 3.73m (21'3 x 12'3)
- Feature stone effect Inglenook style fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth. Cast iron multi solid fuel stove. High level ceiling and plate rack. Meter cupboard. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator and double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- 2No. single radiators. Low voltage down lights. Walk-in hot press with insulated copper cylinder and pressure tank. Generous shelving and hanging space. Access to loft.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 10.44m x 4.70m (34'3 x 15'5)
- (max) Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with glazed corner displays and contrasting work surfaces. Space for range style cooker (plumbed for gas) with wide stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Contrasting work surfaces. "Belfast" sink with chrome mixer taps and polished granite drainer. Larder unit with slide out steel baskets. Plumbed for dishwasher and American style fridge freezer. Wine rack. Aga 3 door stove with feature reclaimed brick surround with quarried stone work surfaces. Timber beam. Display alcoves and microwave recess. Fully tiled floor with mosaic feature inset. 2No. old school style radiators. Exposed beam effect to ceiling. Part glazed roof with full height PVC double glazed window and door to rear patio. Open through to thatched extension. Feature curved reclaimed brick wall with Gothic style arched doorway and matching window to:
- UTILITY 3.68m x 1.40m max (12'1 x 4'7 max)
- Low level storage cupboard with contrasting work surface and stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled splash back to sink. Low voltage down lights. Quarried stone floor. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and ducted for dryer. Access to:
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- White low flush W/C. Plumbed for wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights.
- THATCHED EXTENSION 4.57m x 3.43m (15 x 11'3)
- Vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams. 3No. full height windows with views over the large garden and beyond to Tardree Forest. 2 No radiators. Twin wall light points. PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio.
- BEDROOM 1 4.70m x 3.28m (15'5 x 10'9)
- Twin wall light points. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 2.72m (13'8 x 8'11)
- Dual aspect windows. Recessed alcove with shelving and inset strip lighting. Double radiator. Open tread staircase with mahogany hand rail and turned ballustrading to:
- ATTIC STORAGE 2.77m x 2.72m (9'1 x 8'11 )
- (max) Wood laminate floor. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 2.51m (11'5 x 8'3)
- Recessed alcove with inset strip lighting. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.67m x 2.57m (8'9 x 8'5)
- Modern white suite comprising feature double ended bath with off set mixer taps and pencil shower attachment. Walk-in fully tiled glazed shower area with low threshold shower tray. Thermostatic shower unit with large drench head and hand held shower attachment. Low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin with mixer taps and drawer storage below. Half tiled walls. Wood laminate floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Double entrance pillars with stoned drive to front, side and rear. Substantial parking for 10 plus cars. Timber fencing. Timber decked patio to side with enclosed and paved patio area to rear. Outside power, lights and tap. Large garden area to front and side. PVC oil tank. Block built attached oil-fired boiler house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.