6 Coral Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4LW
- PVC double glazed door to entrance porch
- Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and staircase to first floor
- Lounge 14'7 x 13'11 (into bay window)
- Living room / Bedroom 4 12'5 x 11'5 with dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Enclosed side entry / Utility
- First floor landing
- 3 well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite including W/C and panel bath / Additional separate W/C
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Exceptionally large garden to rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious 3 or 4 bedroom linked detached house in this popular residential area just of the Randalstown Road and within easy access of Antrim Castle Gardens, The Junction and Antrim town centre where all local amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. Offering generous, well proportioned accommodation this property will particularly appeal to those who require off-street parking and a generous, fully enclosed garden to the rear with large perspex workshop with fully flagged floor and two metal sheds that may be suitable to anyone with a trade. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed door and windows to;
- ENCLOSED SUN PORCH
- Hardwood part glazed door to entrance hall. Separate door to side entry / utility.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor. Understair storage and separate cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE 14'7 x 13'11
- (into bay) Covered fire opening, slate effect tiled surround and hearth. Double radiator. Part bevelled glass door to entrance hall.
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 12'5 x 11'5
- Open fire with tiled inset and hearth. Electric fire inset. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator. Part bevelled glass door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 14'0 x 7'10
- Full range of Beech effect high and low level units with stainless steel trim and "butcher's block" effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and low level combination oven and grill. Over head extractor canopy. Fully tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Beam effect ceiling. Breakfast bar. Space for fridge. Part glazed door to:
- SIDE ENTRY / UTILITY 14'6 x 4'3
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Part glazed door to front. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 12'7 x 11'5
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 6'11
- Single radiator. Dado rail.
- BEDROOM 3 11'5 x 6'0
- single radiator
- White suite comprising panel bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Hotpress with copper cylinder. Shelving above.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Modern white low flush w.c. Half tiled walls.
- Fully paved off-street side by side parking to front for two cars. Pink stone display area. Very large fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved pathway. Concrete pathway to rear and paved patio area with reclaimed brick Bar-b-que area. Paved floor of former workshop 21'0 x 7'0 with fully flagged floor. Young conifers and well stocked borders. Pink stone display. PVC tank. Brick built oil-fired boiler house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.