This immaculately presented detached property is located in the ever popular Claughlin Manor Development, Ballyclare. Sitting on a secluded site within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre, it benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks, leisure facilities and local transport networks. An ideal property for the young or established family looking for a forever home.
Internally the property benefits from an entrance porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, open plan kitchen with further living and dining space, utility room, furnished cloakroom, study, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a large private driveway in brick pavior, low maintenance front garden, a secluded rear garden finished lawn with patio area and a detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood double glazed front door with matching side screens. Wood laminate floor covering continuing into hallway and lounge. Glazed hardwood door to main hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Alarm panel.
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 3.58m (16'8" x 11'9")
- Wall mounted gas fire. Dual aspect windows.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.11m x 3.58m (16'9" x 11'9")
- Focal point gas fire with polished granite surround and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING AND DINING AREAS 7.11m x 6.83m (23'4" x 22'5")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting granite work surfaces. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, Neff dishwasher, eye level Neff grill and oven. Space for American style fridge freezer. PVC double glazed French doors to patio area. Tiled floor.
- STUDY 2.21m x 2.11m (7'3" x 6'11")
- Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.28m x 2.21m (10'9" x 7'3")
- Matching low level units to kitchen with melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Hardwood double glazed back door. Tiled floor. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and store/ walk in wardrobe. Twin velux windows. Wood laminate floor covering.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.88m x 3.28m (16'0" x 10'9")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 5.36m x 3.58m (17'7" x 11'9")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Dual aspect windows. Access to built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 3.15m (11'10" x 10'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 4.75m x 2.69m (15'7" x 8'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in decorative stone with array of trees and shrubs.
Large private driveway finished in brick pavior.
Secluded rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
PVC fascias, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.33m x 3.38m (17'6" x 11'1")
- Roller shutter door. Separate service door to rear garden. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.